JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely worthless info for me. My brain just isn't wired to pictorialize metric regardless how easy one feels the math is..
Ask for 1/8th or a 3 inch piece of an 8" pie and you got it!
Ask for 76.2 mm:confused: piece and I'll just eat the pie myself until you want to start making sense.
Fractional or even decimal math may be archaic to some but then so am I.
I'd rather think in cubits.
I'll take a 1/8th piece of a 1/2 cubit pie if you please,:) make that rhubarb.

Speaking of 50BMG, a friend of mine shared some of his army training with me. When you're on the 50 cal, remember, you're not supposed to shoot 50 cals at people (it's an anti-equipment round and against the Geneva convention, or something like that), so if anyone asks, you were shooting at their equipment (e.g. their gun, their helmet, etc), not them. ;-)

Speaking of 50BMG, a friend of mine shared some of his army training with me. When you're on the 50 cal, remember, you're not supposed to shoot 50 cals at people (it's an anti-equipment round and against the Geneva convention, or something like that), so if anyone asks, you were shooting at their equipment (e.g. their gun, their helmet, etc), not them. ;-)
"I was trying to diminish the military use of that crotch protector... sucked for the dude wearing it. Oh well, No Virgins For Him!"

Not quite. 50 BMG has been used against insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq by NATO forces, but more commonly the .338 Lapua Magnum also used. See World Record kill shot by Canadian sniper
The United States signed the 1977 Protocols, but Congress refused to ratify them

Geneva relates only to the humanitarian treatment of people in war
Whereas the Hague Convention is related to the uses of weapons in war

Also; the articles only says its forbidden to use weapons that are calculated to cauuse unnecessary suffering/harm, and prohibits poison gases and such (even though its been used in Syria.. :rolleyes: )
Additionally; "Special Purposes" ammunition in limited quantity is in fact issued to certain parts of the US military, if they are more effective at killing quickly than FMJs.

Geneva relates only to the humanitarian treatment of people in war
Whereas the Hague Convention is related to the uses of weapons in war

Yeah, the Hague Convention sounds right. Geneva didn't sound right when I wrote it, but it's after midnight, and I woke up at 3:45AM this morning... Need to just go to bed. LOL Thanks for the corrections. :)

Geneva and Hague also apply ONLY in conflicts where all combatants are signatories, and do not protect non-signatories.

Unlawful Enemy Combatants like the Talibastards and Daeshbags only have what rights we deign to ALLOW them, basically. And most of those are because of JAG (see also: "Ambulance Chasing Sh*tbag Stuffed Into Uniform", see also: "Graham, Lindsay") bedwetters (see previous side comment) with frilly pink panties under their gear (again, see previous side comment)...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top