JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why "they" have become so bold and brazen about their plans. "They" think they can't lose. If the people give in, "they" think they win by gaining total control. If the people fight, "they" think they win through the conflict and loss of life.
The question people really need to start asking themselves is: Would you rather live in slavery or die in freedom? The question reveals their motivations. The answer reveals our convictions.
So what are these brazen plans? Who are "they?"

So what are these brazen plans? Who are "they?"
It was interesting seeing an Australian government official when asked a question about life returning to normal and that person said that they didn't have an answer because they needed to wait and see what things would be like in the new world order.

Last Edited:
It makes me think of GHW Bush, he used it in reference to the post-Soviet era realignment of world power. And Ministry put it in a song.

thanks for opening! I guess I want to believe I am paranoid, but I look at our current media Bias both ways, social media platforms controlling what is even allowed to be disseminated to "We the People". I see a sitting POTUS whose son took Money from China, Russia and others and those countries are now taking what they want, while POTUS makes money? (Where is the reporting?) We have an open southern border controlled by drug cartels who by now have entrenched themselves in our cities to the point it will take a concerted effort to reclaim our country. opioids kill more people than covid, both of which pour across our border. China sells the Fentanyl precursor chemicals to the cartels knowing their purpose. If the USA loses its ID the new world order will be Chinese. IMHO

Some people like to play devil's advocate. Some like to argue the straw man. Others like to live by the motto ignorance is bliss. The reality is that those who continue to live in ignorance, in the face of mounting evidence and current events, are making a willful concerted effort to do so.

A question was once asked, "Why did people do nothing to prevent the holocaust?" The answer was fear and ignorance. What state do we live in today? Are we destined to repeat history because we didn't learn from it?

Who cares...Floribama Shore is on in 5 minutes and I have to update my Twitter and Facebook...

:s0125:

thanks for opening! I guess I want to believe I am paranoid, but I look at our current media Bias both ways, social media platforms controlling what is even allowed to be disseminated to "We the People". I see a sitting POTUS whose son took Money from China, Russia and others and those countries are now taking what they want, while POTUS makes money? (Where is the reporting?) We have an open southern border controlled by drug cartels who by now have entrenched themselves in our cities to the point it will take a concerted effort to reclaim our country. opioids kill more people than covid, both of which pour across our border. China sells the Fentanyl precursor chemicals to the cartels knowing their purpose. If the USA loses its ID the new world order will be Chinese. IMHO
So, um, what is new? Media has always been manipulated. China and Russia have been trying to undermine us for a long time. Borders have always been fliud. All that is not a new world order, but rather a collection of various things that have been happening for quite some time.

So, um, what is new? Media has always been manipulated. China and Russia have been trying to undermine us for a long time. Borders have always been fliud. All that is not a new world order, but rather a collection of various things that have been happening for quite some time.
rising China and sinking USA because apathetic people will accept it! IMO

I think you are projecting onto a nameless, faceless mass of imaginary "apathetics."

Nobody (here) likes China rising. we all wish we could do more about it, beyond trying to buy less goods from there. Global powers shift. Ask the British, who certainly were not apathetic or passive in the face of rival powers, but still saw their empire decline...

rising China and sinking USA because apathetic people will accept it! IMO
That, and marxists are patient...happy to slowly raise the temperature of the pot until the frog boils to death. Meanwhile public schools and universities dumb down our children, and tech and entertainment companies reduce attention spans to the point that people don't remember what happened yesterday let alone last year.

1640203873946.jpeg

THE 10 STAGES OF GENOCIDE
1 - CLASSIFICATION: People are divided into "us and them"
2 - SYMBOLIZATION: People are forced to identify themselves
3 - DISCRIMINATION: People begin to face systematic discrimination
4 - DEHUMANIZATION: People equated with animals, vermin, or diseases
5 - ORGANIZATION: The government creates special groups (police/military) to enforce policies
6 - POLARIZATION: The government broadcasts propaganda to turn the populace against the group
=============== WE ARE HERE ===============
7 - PREPARATION: Official action to remove/relocate people begins
8 - PERSECUTION: Beginning of murders, theft of property, trial massacres
9 - EXTERMINATION: Wholesale elimination of the group. It is "extermination" and not murder because the people are not considered human
10 - DENIAL: The government denies it has committed any crime

Nobody is claiming special revelation. Just observation and preservation. It doesn't take special insight to be the 99th in a line of 100 lemmings and decide "maybe I shouldn't jump off this cliff." It doesn't take any superior intelligence, but rather a sense of compassion, to warn the 100th lemming that maybe he shouldn't jump of the cliff, too. Some may not agree, but I bet the 100th lemming is thankful.

Nobody is claiming special revelation. Just observation and preservation. It doesn't take special insight to be the 99th in a line of 100 lemmings and decide "maybe I shouldn't jump off this cliff." It doesn't take any superior intelligence, but rather a sense of compassion, to warn the 100th lemming that maybe he shouldn't jump of the cliff, too. Some may not agree, but I bet the 100th lemming is thankful.
Hey DUDE! IT IS the Government... turn back 100 and run

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top