JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never leave home without it

9fc2334ea5d4f2--hidden-gun-safe-hidden-gun-storage.jpg

"Climate change will likely make these natural disasters only more frequent and intense in coming years, according to Climate.gov."

Pure speculation.

"In other words, don't cancel your trip to Japan in August because of typhoon season (or not visit Oregon during wildfire season). But do learn the risks and what impact they could have on your safety."

So, we are in the midst of a "climate crisis" caused by the burning of fossil fuels, and if we don't all start driving electric cars we are going to die along with all life on earth, but by all means, go ahead and take that atmosphere polluting, ozone layer destroying trans-Pacific flight. No worries. You deserve that vacation. Death of the planet has no impact on your safety.

No contradiction there. These climate crisis people are not serious. So typical of the garbage printed by the Oregonian. How do I get a job there? I want to get paid to write absolute tripe too.

@Nick Burkhardt For domestic travel, that seems totally reasonable. I haven't personally travelled abroad in a long time, but some of the tips in the article related to foreign travel where such a set up might be hard to bring along. Do you travel abroad and, if so, what sort of preparedness steps do you take? One personal example: In all my travels, I make sure to only use luggage that has backpack straps (even if it can also be wheeled or carried in hand), that way I can make sure to have my hands free while carrying my luggage.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top