JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was one of those folks that thought $1,800 was nothing - just buy it, I'd get one - unfortunately, I'm not one of those folks :( Still, I'm happy to own what I do.

BELIEVE ME I am not one of those guys. My thought was that since it is kinda a specialty thing and probably not to many buy it. I was expecting more closer to 3k so not to bad considering. Does that make more sense?o_O:confused:

Best avoid WM ALWAYS. The little you might save could be better spent with other people who
support guns /1 hunting and the second amendment. :):):)

Plus the quality of the people who work and shop there is pretty low. Yes, there are some high level people who shop there who are pulling in six figures, but most of the people who shop there are morons who wouldn't survive if it were not for law enforcement and food stamps...

I can't see the attraction of an 06 assault rifle. It is marginally different than a 7.62X51, inexpensive ammo is difficult to find, longer actions required are not as slick, after shooting nearly everything there is, My SCAR 17s is the best I have experienced. If you must have an 06, I would have a tanker garand but even there, I would prefer a 308.

BELIEVE ME I am not one of those guys. My thought was that since it is kinda a specialty thing and probably not to many buy it. I was expecting more closer to 3k so not to bad considering. Does that make more sense?o_O:confused:

Oh I knew what you meant, I just found myself suddenly thinking about those folks for whom dropping a couple grand on an impulse buy doesn't rattle them at all. I don't think there are too many folks, if any, on this forum that can lay out cash like that at the drop of a hat.

That said, for what it is, I'd say it's in the right price, and if I had the cash, I'd probably snap one up! It would then go well with my Coonan .357 and my matching pair of 1911's made from meteorites :p

Yeah a better name for that .30-06 AR would be nice.... It sounds like a gun from a video game.
I understand that its not the name of the gun , nor whatever legal definition of type of firearm that makes the misuse of a gun dangerous.
But Damn ... "Carbine Assassin" :eek::mad: Really?!!!!!
You are not helping gun owners and their image with a product name like that.
Andy

Yeah a better name for that .30-06 AR would be nice.... It sounds like a gun from a video game.
I understand that its not the name of the gun , nor whatever legal definition of type of firearm that makes the misuse of a gun dangerous.
But Damn ... "Carbine Assassin" :eek::mad: Really?!!!!!
You are not helping gun owners and their image with a product name like that.
Andy
I had a unicorn horn engraved on my Colt so mercy will be shown upon my soul if it comes to that.

not really

1) It always amazes me that people who live in an area known to be stricken with hurricanes on a fairly regular basis get caught with their proverbial pants down every time a big one comes along.
2) We lived in TX for 3 years. Loved it! The people are gracious and generous and it's legal to shoot in defense of property after dark.
3) Beloved Wife and I have discussed what we would do in such an event, and hunker down comes out on top. Getting home from Madras for the eclipse took almost 12 hours (stopped to eat) and that would be light traffic compared to a mass evacuation.
4) Looters will be shot.

Expecting to buy anything essential just before a disaster isn't a good idea.
Like relying on a parachute that's designed to open on impact...
...you may want to modify your plans.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads