JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think playing a game of "206" is in order with some of these losers when they threaten kids.

Why's it called 206, and how does one play? Very simple really, 206 is a perfect score, one point for each bone broken.

a clown with an axe will get a gun drawn straight to their face if that happened to me. after they surrender, i will holster and proceed to beat the crap out of them... i f-bubblegumming HATE clowns... and oompa loompas.

Talk about a bunch of fick suckers... (and I thought I had strange nightmares)!
I'll share one of mine then, triggered by some of the experimental psych required to make me functional again after a "Format C:\"-level catastrophic nervous breakdown--it had me wake up in the middle of the night and look in the mirror to find a T-800 endoskull in place of my head. o_O

I'll share one of mine then, triggered by some of the experimental psych required to make me functional again after a "Format C:\"-level catastrophic nervous breakdown--it had me wake up in the middle of the night and look in the mirror to find a T-800 endoskull in place of my head. o_O

"You are entering a land, not only of sight and of sound, but of mind... of shadow and substance, of things and ideas. There's the signpost up ahead... Next stop, The Twilight Zone!" Rod Serling would have been so proud of you all! :eek: :confused:

I remember Rusty (Jim Allen) all too well. Jim was a great clown. None of this weirdo garbage. I loved his show on KPTV (when it was a Chris Craft station). He was also on KOIN and KATU television. Jim Allen was Matt Groening's inspiration for Krusty the Clown in the television series The Simpsons.
I didn't really know that about The Simpsons but suspected it.
I was on his TV show when I was a kid!. and suspect many were.
good times

There were eight sightings of "scary" clowns in Douglas County, Oregon. News report here.

Even if I can get past the unbridled idiocy and, potentially depending upon the incident, criminality of some of these reports, I don't get how the hell anyone has the time to act like such a muppet. But I'm a working man, with a family, a life, and an avalanche of stuff to get done each week, so maybe I live in a different world.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top