JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Odds are there are not a lot of candidates for Mensa membership in that bunch. ;)

Hmmm... Thinking about the right ammo for going clown hunting... Pies?

Reckon I could attach a pie-launcher to my Marlin lever-gun?

Just got a mental image of something like an underslung, over-sized M203 that launches small pies. (D-Thump!) :D

LOL!

Seems that Clown Threats have been made against Washington County, Oregon schools via social media outlets...

The threat is being downplayed by the local school department... Fortunately, I work close enough to my kids school that I can slip away several times a day for a ride by...

I'd have no problem with detaining any clown found near my kids school, hold 'em for the police to deal with... Just another reason to carry everyday, everyplace...

As parents, we need to have the difficult conversation with our children about this phenomena, to they understand the dangers and what to do. Gotta keep the next generation safe...

A co-worker mentioned today that Stephen King's 1986 movie "IT" is in remake for 2017 release. Hence the viral hubbub.

And my Army Sergeant son told me there have been reports of a creepy clown on his base! Movie hype or not, if these rubber-nosed A-holes don't think twice, someone's going to get badly pounded, or worse.

Ah, the CLM movement. Can't wait to see hordes of rioting clowns burning down every circus tent they can find.

What would the clown looters be stealing? All of the size 40 shoes?

And they're planning a flash-mob CLM demonstration downtown at City Hall. Thousands of them suddenly pouring out of 3-4 VW Beetles!

Seems that Clown Threats have been made against Washington County, Oregon schools via social media outlets...

The threat is being downplayed by the local school department... Fortunately, I work close enough to my kids school that I can slip away several times a day for a ride by...

I'd have no problem with detaining any clown found near my kids school, hold 'em for the police to deal with... Just another reason to carry everyday, everyplace...

As parents, we need to have the difficult conversation with our children about this phenomena, to they understand the dangers and what to do. Gotta keep the next generation safe...

Yes, I heard about this too. I have 3 daughters in Washington County schools. I wish I worked closer, but my girls aren't to be messed with either. They all know how to fight dirty. ;)

I remember Rusty (Jim Allen) all too well. Jim was a great clown. None of this weirdo garbage. I loved his show on KPTV (when it was a Chris Craft station). He was also on KOIN and KATU television. Jim Allen was Matt Groening's inspiration for Krusty the Clown in the television series The Simpsons.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads