JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fear of clowns..Coulrophobia......... clo16.jpg

Ok, this creepy clown thing.
It's way out of hand as far as I'm concerned.
Hoaxe or not, people jumping on the bandwagon of this current craze should understand the ramifications of their actions.

It's only a matter of time until some idiot gets shot.
This phenomenon has now traveled coast to coast.
Schools have been closed or locked down due to threats- some
Credible, some false and there has been at least one fatal stabbing of a tenth grade male by a person dressed as a clown back east.

Joke or not, being approached, followed or chased by a fully masked person or persons could be a recipe for getting real dead real quick.
The only clown I've heard of was the Portland incident. My first thought was how could someone be so stupid to do that to someone they do not know these days. It could have been a car jacking .abduction or robbery . But not as common to be a prank. It's not the season to be clowning around.

Okay, NOW I'M AFRAID!

For us that carrty daily;

This subject also can be used for training. In hindsight, could you justify throwing lead? Have "we" credibly assured ourself of a deadly threat? Or do you get the thrill and just put a stop to it?

Agreed. Some dumb kid pulling a prank is going to get hurt.
This kind of hysteria comes up with some regularity. We're prone to it.
Personally, I won't shoot a clown unless they are actually attacking me.
Open season on mimes, though.
I had a suspicious mime follow me the other day, but luckily he ran into an invisible wall.

Much of the problem is the little tur....er.....dears are raised in family's and schools where they're taught that there are no consequences and they truly believe that's true!

I mean that's how it should be! RIGHT? o_O

Much of the problem is the little tur....er.....dears are raised in family's and schools where they're taught that there are no consequences and they truly believe that's true!

I mean that's how it should be! RIGHT? o_O

Were they to serve in the military in which we did, they would either break down into a quivering mass of "juvenile jelly" or grow up to be men.

It does that to a "man-child".

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads