JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This depression will have nothing to do with ecology, it will be all about a government that spends more than it makes. World wide issues with national debt is the real reason we will see a depression, the green boogeyman is just an excuse.

Agree that the debt issue is a bigger short term problem. However, don't minimize the ecology of the Earth, it's almost belligerent to think we can pollute the World without consequence.

Agree that the debt issue is a bigger short term problem. However, don't minimize the ecology of the Earth, it's almost belligerent to think we can pollute the World without consequence.

Some of us use to be very worried about this. But with all the enviro nuts that dont care at all about the human cost of things I have come to a point I dont care what they saybelieveve they give tons ofalsese info just so they can push people the way they want us to go. So now I dont even listen to them at all. I think they are so full of it I dont even care anymore.

Some of us use to be very worried about this. But with all the enviro nuts that dont care at all about the human cost of things I have come to a point I dont care what they saybelieveve they give tons ofalsese info just so they can push people the way they want us to go. So now I dont even listen to them at all. I think they are so full of it I dont even care anymore.

Instead of reacting to what other people say , it's better to make up one's own mind based on observation. Plenty of observable changes for the worse in the environment around us. On the other hand, there are some positive trends too:

Weekend Edition: Resilience or BUST!

Instead of reacting to what other people say , it's better to make up one's own mind based on observation. Plenty of observable changes for the worse in the environment around us. On the other hand, there are some positive trends too:

Weekend Edition: Resilience or BUST!

Thats exactly what I did. When the EPA is just out to hurt whoever they can with no concern who is really at fault I just dont care anymore.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top