JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Havent read through the thread.. but part of the data that is never brought up is the fact that society keeps inching closer and closer to water side locations.. meaning it doesn't take too much for some to flood.. its like building houses in tornado alley.. its asking for trouble.
I also have a hard time believing most long term projected data as its often incorrect as it has been constantly with much of the doom and gloom climate change

I know the moons orbit will funk things up, but I doubt we'll have mega flooding more than our basic hurricane seasons.

Forty years ago I was the chief pilot for the Bon Marche. We flew into their Utah stores every month. Salt Lake was overflowing and they were about to build pumping stations to pump the water 100 miles away to downhill. Now the lake is shrinking. The "experts" have NO IDEA of what they are talking about!!

Last Edited:
Forty years ago I was the chief pilot for the Bon Marche. We flew into their Utah sores every month. Salt Lake was overflowing and they were about to build pumping stations to pump the water 100 miles away to downhill. Now the lake is shrinking. The "experts" have NO IDEA of what they are talking about!!
I remember that! It's "The Great Salt Lake" BTW. They've pumped billions of gallons of water out of it into evaporation ponds for the salt. There used to be a Morton salt producer out there to the West of the lake. There were some resorts on the lake. Black Rock and Saltair resorts. All went defunct, or burned. We used to swim in the lake when I was in grade school. You couldn't sink because of the salt content. The only thing living in the lake was/is Brine Shrimp. The shore line is littered/piled brine shrimp carcasses. Last time, a few years ago, we were there, there were a lot of bird carcasses on the shore too. It's not a very welcoming place.

Barak Obama is building a second ocean front mansion. This one is in Hawaii. Don't be worried about rising sea levels. He's not that stupid. Oh, wait...

Lol. How many pompous mansions does a enviromentally-conscious marxist need? One thing is for sure; "he did not build that".

I have to wonder where he gets the millions for this newest home. He's got a 9-bedroom home in the swanky Kalorama section of WDC, a tony beachfront home in Martha's Vineyard, and now this "sprawling beachfront mansion" on Oahu. These are not cheap places, people. And yet, he was a senator from Illinois for less than 4 years who then magically became president...

Think about this for a moment... an Illinois state senator's salary today is quite a bit less than half what I make right now, and would have been even less when BHO was a state senator from 1997 to 2004. His salary averaged $165,500 for the four years he was a US Senator from 2004 to 2008. His salary as president was $400,000 for each of the eight years of the Reign of Terror. That all adds up to a gross income of just under $4.4 million before taxes from 1997 to 2016. So how is it that this guy can afford all these homes, which must come to a total of somewhere between $10 - $15 million?
I would really like for my financial advisor to talk to his financial advisor... o_O

I have to wonder where he gets the millions for this newest home. He's got a 9-bedroom home in the swanky Kalorama section of WDC, a tony beachfront home in Martha's Vineyard, and now this "sprawling beachfront mansion" on Oahu. These are not cheap places, people. And yet, he was a senator from Illinois for less than 4 years who then magically became president...

Think about this for a moment... an Illinois state senator's salary today is quite a bit less than half what I make right now, and would have been even less when BHO was a state senator from 1997 to 2004. His salary averaged $165,500 for the four years he was a US Senator from 2004 to 2008. His salary as president was $400,000 for each of the eight years of the Reign of Terror. That all adds up to a gross income of just under $4.4 million before taxes from 1997 to 2016. So how is it that this guy can afford all these homes, which must come to a total of somewhere between $10 - $15 million?
I would really like for my financial advisor to talk to his financial advisor... o_O
Where did he get the money?

BLM (Barak's Lifestyle Matters) raised tens of millions of dollars through thinly veiled extortion.

1+1=?

Last Edited:

Community organizers in Chicago get paid pretty well from what I hear. And don't forget the Chicago Public Employee Credit Union Christmas Savings Club... It all adds up. The power of compound interest?

:s0111:

A lot of it may be "book deals".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads