JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe the second easiest way to scam money, right behind "art".
14hvnw.jpg

I have to wonder where he gets the millions for this newest home. He's got a 9-bedroom home in the swanky Kalorama section of WDC, a tony beachfront home in Martha's Vineyard, and now this "sprawling beachfront mansion" on Oahu. These are not cheap places, people. And yet, he was a senator from Illinois for less than 4 years who then magically became president...

Think about this for a moment... an Illinois state senator's salary today is quite a bit less than half what I make right now, and would have been even less when BHO was a state senator from 1997 to 2004. His salary averaged $165,500 for the four years he was a US Senator from 2004 to 2008. His salary as president was $400,000 for each of the eight years of the Reign of Terror. That all adds up to a gross income of just under $4.4 million before taxes from 1997 to 2016. So how is it that this guy can afford all these homes, which must come to a total of somewhere between $10 - $15 million?
I would really like for my financial advisor to talk to his financial advisor... o_O
I heard way back, Db (During barak), that he was worth a million when he got the office. I guess that was fairly comfy back then? And then read he was worth 10 million when he left office.
The people like him that use the office of president to enrich themselves to the point of building bigas mansions all over the free world are disgusting. They are what is wrong with the world. To me, living a "Luxurious" life style is not having to worry about where the money will come from to pay your bills. Not being surrounded 24/7 with rich and expensive bubblegum. And paying people to do everything for you. Those kinds of people should not be the leaders of the best country in the world.
A lot of it may be "book deals".

why people want to read whatever he wrote is beyond me. I guess I'm just too simple.
Propped up by a ghost writer…. I got your, "Dreams from my father" right here you Alfred E. Newman lookin' schmuck!

:s0066:
You don't say a lot Stomper, but when you do! You're good, reeeel good! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top