JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. One thing I would like to add is don't ever announce or let your gun be seen by anyone. .

I disagree totally,. I have no desire for any confrontation. I am not a physical fighter, and I never have been. I have no desire to ever pull my weapon on anyone. After 40+ years of OC, I never have had to. The one time, if it had been concealed I would have had to draw, the person that was wanting to beat me up, saw the holster and decided he had other things to do...that is what I want in an encounter.

I have been told by others (I know, hearsay) that when they thought they may be a problem in process...strong side to the problem and it was defused...my experience exactly.

As to your comment on calling the police, I think your captain there in Portland found that out...that is, he who contacts 911 first, wins. In that case I will always loose, I do not own a cell phone...they are useless where I live. However, I have also found, if the other person is blalently in the wrong, they will never call the police.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews