JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. One thing I would like to add is don't ever announce or let your gun be seen by anyone. .

I disagree totally,. I have no desire for any confrontation. I am not a physical fighter, and I never have been. I have no desire to ever pull my weapon on anyone. After 40+ years of OC, I never have had to. The one time, if it had been concealed I would have had to draw, the person that was wanting to beat me up, saw the holster and decided he had other things to do...that is what I want in an encounter.

I have been told by others (I know, hearsay) that when they thought they may be a problem in process...strong side to the problem and it was defused...my experience exactly.

As to your comment on calling the police, I think your captain there in Portland found that out...that is, he who contacts 911 first, wins. In that case I will always loose, I do not own a cell phone...they are useless where I live. However, I have also found, if the other person is blalently in the wrong, they will never call the police.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top