JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Question. With the new laws imposed by hb1143, is the keltec cp33, with 10 round magazines and a pistol brace legal to purchase? I have been informed that they have cp33 without threaded barrels so that should be a non issue.

any input is welcome! Photo just for reference.

20220228_175835.jpg

Question. Would a person be allowed to purchase a Keltec CP33 with a pistol brace. Provided the barrel is not threaded and the magazines are only 10 rounds?

Any input is welcome. I'm just trying to see if its possible. Photo just for reference

20220228_175835.jpg

Question. Would a person be allowed to purchase a Keltec CP33 with a pistol brace. Provided the barrel is not threaded and the magazines are only 10 rounds?

Any input is welcome. I'm just trying to see if its possible. Photo just for reference

View attachment 1821317
Try on sportsman's warehouse site. They sell Keltec shotguns. Some are legal & a few not. Not sure if they sell that pistola, but if so, just choose your WA state store, & it tells you "restricted" I believe is the terminology. It's red font & says it's restricted in this area.

I don't know the legal answer to your question as legal advice is frowned upon here. I have a CP33 and it is a fun gun but I have to ask, why the brace? It can't be the massive recoil of the 22lr :p. I use mine in stock form, sometimes I'll toss the suppressor on it but it gets dirty real fast that way.

Question. With the new laws imposed by hb1143, is the keltec cp33, with 10 round magazines and a pistol brace legal to purchase? I have been informed that they have cp33 without threaded barrels so that should be a non issue.

View attachment 1821316
Non-threaded barrel... 10 round mag... nation wide injunction on braces...

Sounds like you're good to go 😃.

Call your favorite FFL and ask them to see what they say. That's gonna be your best bet.

ZomboMeme(6).jpg

A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something

Last Edited:

View attachment 1821317
Non-threaded barrel... 10 round mag... nation wide injunction on braces...

Sounds like you're good to go 😃.

Call your favorite FFL and ask them to see what they say. That's gonna be your best bet.

ZomboMeme(6).jpg

A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something

View attachment 1821316
Good job on using a brace. It makes all the difference. Your red dot will be unbelievably steady with the brace compared to off hand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top