JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Astoundingly accurate rifle he said!
This does have allot of features I like for sure!!

And why is it all black? I'm soooo tired of all black...but then again if it came in a cool assortment of cerakoted colors it would be $300 more!

Last Edited:
Ruger ( Revolver ) pistols = Good
Ruger rifles = take your chances, They have a long road to prove itself with the junk they have peddled over the years with non-accurate, crappy stocks, hideous trigger groups, and that weird angled front-lug Receiver angled bolt .

For Safe bet on My money if I be Frugal minded for factory turn-key long range accuracy department .
Savage has proven itself over years and dominates the lower budget turn-key Long-Range and Bench rifle dept . Also with good selection of 'finished' custom quick change barrel option sold for it's owners .

Last Edited:
No ruger hating here as I have seen the newer guns accuracy.
I'm just not a AR platform/tacticool rifle fan.
I mean I see their point.Sell rifles to the kids that want something tacticool.Yes I sad it was for kids
It's as ugly as any other AR.I like my traditional bolt guns thank you

No ruger hating here as I have seen the newer guns accuracy.
I'm just not a AR platform/tacticool rifle fan.
I mean I see their point.Sell rifles to the kids that want something tacticool.Yes I sad it was for kids
It's as ugly as any other AR.I like my traditional bolt guns thank you

Modularity and customability is the thing that is the major selling point with these. Can't really swap out many parts without a smith on my daddies 7mm. That's why I love the AR platform and am intrigued by these.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top