JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got introduced to this rifle. I would like to put my hands on one as well. Interesting take on the bolt AR. Looks well thought out with the adjustable stock and 20 MOA rail already included plus adjustable trigger.

I'd like to have one just because I can. The folding stock is a meh to me since I don't need the complexity of a creaky ol' hinge, but that apart, it's a cool-looking rifle in a great calibre, even at $200 a hundred rounds....

tac, back from Ontario

I'd like to have one just because I can. The folding stock is a meh to me since I don't need the complexity of a creaky ol' hinge, but that apart, it's a cool-looking rifle in a great calibre, even at $200 a hundred rounds....

tac, back from Ontario

Explain please? Do you mean $200 for a hundred rounds of 6.5 creedmore? That seems a bit steep. If you are this far in, you should be reloading.

Last Edited:
Well yes, naturally, with seventeen rifles [seven .22 but ten centrefire] of course I reload, but first of all I would have to get the cases to reload, and here the only source of cases is to buy the fairly costy factory stuff first.

And yes, 'odd' calibres like the6.5 Creedmore are definitely to province of the reloader, not that I don't already reload for the common calibres that I already have. If I didn't I'd be a watcher rather than a shooter.

tac

Well yes, naturally, with seventeen rifles [seven .22 but ten centrefire] of course I reload, but first of all I would have to get the cases to reload, and here the only source of cases is to buy the fairly costy factory stuff first.

And yes, 'odd' calibres like the6.5 Creedmore are definitely to province of the reloader, not that I don't already reload for the common calibres that I already have. If I didn't I'd be a watcher rather than a shooter.

tac

Well geez, get one in .308 then.

Last Edited:
I already have half a dozen things chambered for .308 so it's a no brainier for me. I'm sure the 6.5 does shoot flater and faster but .308 is far cheaper! I have bought quite a lot SSA 168 OTM and it shoots better than I can. I have no doubt it will put all the rounds on a 12" plate at 800 yards if the shooter does their part and much of it I paid around .60 cents a round. Cheap enough you can shoot all afternoon and not feed bad about it. Also cheap enough you could lob some out at 1200 yards just because and not feel bad if you only hit one out of five.

Things are somewhat different hereabouts..... Right now I have two .308s, two 7.5s, two 7x57 and I'm getting tut-tuts and hmmmmmmmms from the licensing department - something that you guys don't even have - for having 'multiples' of one calibre, even though they are for different types of shooting, something that here has to be justified in law.

You don't even have a law, FGS.

Lucky you, to live in the only country on earth that authorises you, Joe Citizen, to keep and bear arms as part of your written constitution.

tac

Things are somewhat different hereabouts..... Right now I have two .308s, two 7.5s, two 7x57 and I'm getting tut-tuts and hmmmmmmmms from the licensing department - something that you guys don't even have - for having 'multiples' of one calibre, even though they are for different types of shooting, something that here has to be justified in law.

You don't even have a law, FGS.

Lucky you, to live in the only country on earth that authorises you, Joe Citizen, to keep and bear arms as part of your written constitution.

tac

hooray us! ;-)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews