JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you think your average panhandler makes enough money to qualify to oay income tax? Maybe they could report income as single/0 dependents and then get a tax return to use to go on a real bender? They could pickle their selves every April.

The ones in Portland? Yup, high 5 figures at least. Cash, tax free. Pay the panhandler pimp his cut.

I have seen them pull up to traffic lights and do shift change, one dude hops out, guy on the corner jumps in. 30 seconds. They have quite a racket. Same pan handlers all the time in the usual spots. Off ramps, busy intersections with median strips, exits of busy shopping centers, some stand outsude grocery store exits.

State forests are not city parks and sidewalks, and you are still limited to 14 days, and not all forests allow dispersed camping. You show rules for one type of public property - when that property is not where 99% of the problem is. If they want to homestead, great. Lets have a homestead rush. But lets not kid ourselves about the problem.

Right; I'm just saying maybe we should get a new law passed saying absolutely no free public usage of city or state or national property. That could free up money to enforce and remove entire populations of people, regardless of their station of life and usefulness? Call me cynical, but somehow I dont think trusting City or State law enforcement to actually enforce rules when theyre the ones busing in these people; is gonna change :confused:

Wait until they set up kamps, with "showers", and "incinerators" to dispose off "contaminated" items. Then when you try to escape you won't be able to get past the "wall" down south. The fuhrer will tell us it's to keep us safe from the subversives and terrorists.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top