JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1682719214535.png

1682719118799.png

1682719008596.png

Aloha, Mark

PS..........
1682719300963.png

This guy is barely comprehensible, but if you consider the impact of drugs on his brain, it's not surprising. Nonetheless, if you can decipher his ramblings, this "homeless advocate" states the usually unspoken: 100% of people living on the street are mentally ill or they wouldn't be there, and 80% of those are drug addicts. It's not about poverty or the lack of affordable housing. The only reason the politicians frame it that way is that there is big money in "solving" homelessness..

I've thought about this some more, and now I'm confused. How are the Democrats "allowing" the homeless to sue, can't they (and everybody else) do that already? To anybody and for anything? And where does the $1000 value come from? If I decide to sue my neighbor for $10000 for his lawnmower blowing cuttings into my yard, I can do that, correct? It's up to the jury to set a number and to vote yes or no on the suit?

I'm not a lawyer and I guess it shows, but I don't see what prevents the homeless from suing people now.

I've thought about this some more, and now I'm confused. How are the Democrats "allowing" the homeless to sue, can't they (and everybody else) do that already? To anybody and for anything? And where does the $1000 value come from? If I decide to sue my neighbor for $10000 for his lawnmower blowing cuttings into my yard, I can do that, correct? It's up to the jury to set a number and to vote yes or no on the suit?

I'm not a lawyer and I guess it shows, but I don't see what prevents the homeless from suing people now.
It sounds like an infraction, not criminal law, where a fine is levied much like any other ticket.

If I decide to sue my neighbor for $10000 for his lawnmower blowing cuttings into my yard, I can do that, correct? It's up to the jury to set a number and to vote yes or no on the suit?
Not really, as I understand it. You have to show harm. How did your neighbor blowing grass cuttings on your yard cause you $10,000 worth of harm? The judge would probably dismiss the case right off, and tell you to rake the cuttings back on your neighbor's property.

I'm all for welfare, but Democrat welfare doesn't reach the next level up (lower/middle class) and Republican welfare doesn't trickle down. Neither party cares about the middle class.
There is no such thing as "trickle down". Makes a great line except no economist has ever claimed it. The only time its brought up is when one party who claims to be for the "working person" is wanting to screw them yet again. For anyone who really wants to see the truth on this over used lie look up Thomas Sowell

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR