JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know most people have a 9to 5 job or what ever .
A daytime job.and they still see stuff.
But I work most of my time at night late night accully all night.
It's a ZOO OUT THERE .
AND ITS NOT GOOD.at least at a real zoo the Animals are in Cage's .
Not true on the streets.the animals roam free to do whatever they want.
And they see you THE GUY OR GIRL WITH A JOB as there prey

It's a ZOO OUT THERE .
Not true on the streets.the animals roam free to do whatever they want.
And they see you THE GUY OR GIRL WITH A JOB as there prey
What do you do again?
Drive truck?

The biggest problem to homelessness is there is no solution.
The majority are mentally ill in some fashion and can never be a positive member of society.
They ruined any option once they started closing all the mental institutions in the west.
Their only option is being locked up.
Oregon and most places doesn't have the money or the stomach to do so.
The rest of the people are drug addicts and complete degenerates that are probably worse than the mentally ill.

Their only salvation is the other side of the lawn.

Australia aka prisoner island

Kick them to a island

Worthless

Nope kick them to the Pacific ocean like I said above .
NO ISLAND JUST WATER
If they can swim back to shore sign them up for the navy seals .

So.... Their right to life is contingent on their value to society?
If they wish to kill themselves, either slowly or suddenly, that's their prerogative. However....

I thought it was an American ideal that life is a natural right, that to merely exist, did not need to meet some arbitrary definition of "good for society"? Nowhere in the Constitution nor the Declaration of Independence does it say that these rights are reserved only for "Good peoples" :rolleyes:

Really.

Is it any different from the Opium Dens of the old, different from the Leper colonies mentioned in the Bible, or from a more recent era, that of the Roma/Gypsies, and nomadic "savage" people in general? :rolleyes:

It's a ZOO OUT THERE .
Not true on the streets.

Do you agree that animals should not be in cages, but in their natural habitats? Or do you think animals belong in cages regardless of their wellbeing?

I don't know what is a "natural" habitat for drug addicts, grifters, drifters, vagrants, and the like..but it doesn't seem to be a nice home:rolleyes:

I do agree people are stupid. We after all are talking about a group of "animals" that can "reason", create technology, use tools, or get addicted, and wreck their own lives.

What do you do again?
Drive truck?
Yes I drive a truck but I drive a truck that I have to do delivery at night .
I have to get out of the truck and unload it at my stops .
My first delivery is at 20:15 and my last is at 02:00 I don't know what your point was but don't doubt me I know what I'm talking about it's a F@#$&+!& Zoo out there

So just yesterday people call a AMBULANCE TO THE CORNER OF 3RD AND PINE IN SEATTLE.

I BEEN THERE MANY TIMES.
Because that was a stop on my route.
Guess what happened the EMTS GO TO HELP SOMEONE.
and someone steals there AMBULANCE.

If they wish to kill themselves, either slowly or suddenly, that's their prerogative. However....

I thought it was an American ideal that life is a natural right, that to merely exist, did not need to meet some arbitrary definition of "good for society"? Nowhere in the Constitution nor the Declaration of Independence does it say that these rights are reserved only for "Good peoples" :rolleyes:

Really.

Is it any different from the Opium Dens of the old, different from the Leper colonies mentioned in the Bible, or from a more recent era, that of the Roma/Gypsies, and nomadic "savage" people in general? :rolleyes:

Do you agree that animals should not be in cages, but in their natural habitats? Or do you think animals belong in cages regardless of their wellbeing?

I don't know what is a "natural" habitat for drug addicts, grifters, drifters, vagrants, and the like..but it doesn't seem to be a nice home:rolleyes:

I do agree people are stupid. We after all are talking about a group of "animals" that can "reason", create technology, use tools, or get addicted, and wreck their own lives.
Lol go for it brother go down there and REASON WITH THEM please.but take your gun .
They are going to to rob you .
As for the all the other stuff in your post .the only technology they created is the bent Needle

I know they rob people, they assault people, that is why we have the 2nd amendment and the right to defend life and property. The same could be said for criminals who otherwise are not homeless :rolleyes: Really. its the people who usually are on average..... terrible.

EDIT: I never said to go down and reason with them, I also did not say to just kill them wholesale.

I am affirming that perhaps it's time that righteous people stand up, and deal with it, instead of begging the City and the Police to do something about it.

EDIT 2: I was talking about the whole of humanity, not just these people.

During it's short existence, humanity has always had a group of people who just takes and takes and takes and does nothing of "value"..but they have always had other groups who just take and take and take and claim to "create" something of "value" (governments, politicians, religious leaders :rolleyes:)

Last Edited:

In a way, yes. A person's right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is predicated on NOT interfering with others' rights to the same. The incorrigible homeless are interfering with the rest of society's rights by making areas unsafe, unsanitary, and consuming resources that could be used for everyone's benefit.
Personally I set a pretty low standard for people to exist under; you must be a net-zero or above for society to exist as a free person. Excepting those who truly are mentally ill and cannot take care of themselves, who I believe are a small percentage of the people we are talking about and who I don't have a problem taking care of in some way, any of these bums should be required to give back in some way as much as they receive. If they aren't willing to do that, let them starve.

Put them to work, that will scare them away. I keep seeing stories about homeless shelters on the nightly news and how they need volunteers to help staff them. Why on earth do none of the able bodied homeless volunteer to help? They show up like royalty and expect everyone to serve them while offering society nothing in return.
This right here!! You in line at the soup kitchen?? You serve food for an hour and then you get a meal. Want a bed in the homeless shelter?? Work an hour doing the laundry first. Take out the trash, sweep the floor, any damn thing that needs to be done, put them to work doing it!!

I haven't seen anything truly said of this.

hold everyone accountable and somehow.... remind everyone that [ personal responsibility is for the best of all.

By that... they're using illegal drugs, yes? Meth and heroin and so on, yes?
They're illegally camping, yes?
They're illegally panhandling, yes?
they're breaking the law, yes?

Politicians are telling prisons to release more every day, yes?

they're also telling people to give up rights?

whats the difference between British Redcoats and these people, in terms of organizations telling the people to "open their homes and hearts" to them? (Wasn't there an Amendment saying citizens should not be expected to quarter people..... contextually, foreign/domestic military people, but conceptually could be same?)

Are there abandoned apartment complexes still standing? build a high wall around them with security booths/towers and razor wires, and call them vagrant prison villages......

what about abandoned/unused warehouses? Those could be turned into effective prisons.

How about the idea of actually enforcing existing laws?

who is willing to pay for building new prisons and institutions?

Should not there be a new category, say instead of just "mentally ill, insane, etc" but "criminally ill,insane, drug addicted" and have rehab/Prison institutions formed just for these people who maybe are mentally ill, but are definitely living the life of crime and drugs?

Here is a problem... Who gets to decide what defines that?

Are certain people "above the law"?

What ever happened to the idea of "no one is above the law"....

We don't have a problem with people choosing to be homeless, but we do have a problem when people choose to go into a life of crime and illegal drugs:mad: regardless of their residential status.

My fiancee and I had been considering becoming in effect, "homeless", living in an RV or something similar, traveling, being nomadic... going where jobs are... we are merely deaf, and relatively able bodied and are sound of mind...however, in the past, just being deaf would have been enough to institutionalize us, even though we are of sound mind.

Which they are completely free to do. But the minute they preditate on somebody, steal from me, threaten mine or my families personal security in any way shape or form, they have made the decision to accept the consequences that comes with that decision and actions. Their personal safety or comfort is of no concern to me at that point, only that of myself and mine is what matters and that will be assured regardless of what I have to do to those who threaten.

I think that the dopers should be given free needles and heroin, and hopefully they push and go one too many times. Thieves should have their hands and feet broken. Wife beaters, pimps and child abusers should be executed after due process.

Even though they have multiple employees getting arrested for illagal gun charges.
But that's ok you keep supporting the 12 man full of people that want to take away your 2A .
Including there previous owner.WHO GAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO SUPPORT ANTI GUN CAUSE

Oh yeah I for got it is ok for the rich to have armed guards.
BUT WE ARE ON OUR OWN.
F.
Seahawks
F.
Microsoft.
And F.
Any one else that thinks there money separate them from me.

Oh yeah I bet you didn't see this on the news or The so called MAIN STREAM MEDIA .
LOL.
that over the last two days over 400 cops and DEA have done multiple warrant and kick the door raids .
Lol .
Mmmmmmm not on the news .
Multiple guns and drugs .
And mmmmm....mmmmmm
Mexican cartels involved.

All the cops on the west side of Portland play this game too. They get free bus / train tickets, and when they have contact with some of these clowns for a crime or being obnoxious in public they give them the option of getting arrested and doing the time or penalty, or taking the free train / bus ticket and not show their face in town again for a month or they will be arrested on the previous crime.

Moves them to another town (s) for a period of time, they eventually show back up because the cops in the other town are doing the same thing.

I know of one sheriff that bought a guy a one way ticket to Hawaii...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top