JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been thinking about a bayonet on my Shockwave as it is a close range weapon, and if I miss or the shot isn't effective, then someone or something attacking me faster than I can get the next round off would get more than a barrel poking at them - also, during the day, the intimidation factor might come in handy.

There is a psychological effect of a bayonet. Especially on civilians. Not saying they are not obsolete, but when cold blue steel is there it means something. With BLM/ANTIFA and Anarchist scum roaming our streets, a bayonet might send a message. My M37 Ithaca Trench Gun with M1917 bayonet attached is a real "attention getter". Just thinking out loud.

There is a psychological effect of a bayonet. Especially on civilians. Not saying they are not obsolete, but when cold blue steel is there it means something. With BLM/ANTIFA and Anarchist scum roaming our streets, a bayonet might send a message. My M37 Ithaca Trench Gun with M1917 bayonet attached is a real "attention getter". Just thinking out loud.
Yup - some really brave SJW may try this:

businessman-with-gun-at-his-forehead-held-by-woman.jpg

Daring you to shoot them, but now many are going to do that with a bayonet.

A Tommy gun is obsolete too, and yet there are quite a few LE agencies that similarly keep a handful of those old warhorses around because of their raw psychological power.

Some interesting reading...

I do like traditional, Old World styled switchblades very much, have a couple at the present, and would like to add more. A switchblade bayonet? Eh, no ... not feeling it. And, for that matter, I wonder how such a thing would even hold up in it's intended rôle. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top