JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually used this blade today whilst putting together another shed on the land with the wife. Whoever did the finishing work on the plastic parts was an incompetent jackass. Fortunately, my new Italiano friend helped me clear out various components that should have been trimmed at the factory. And I got at least two laughs out of the wife, so win. :p

Buy yourself a Kershaw Launch 8. (You know you want it). Trust me, you'll be happier than "a speckled pup under a red wagon".

Oh man, blast from my childhood.

I had one that was a comb. I was the coolest cat in school cause I could whip that thing out and comb my hair.

Just ordered another auto; this one with a smaller blade and olive wood grips:

an-Olivewood-Stiletto-Satin-Flat-Grind-GX-34055-jr.jpg

:)

Just ordered another auto; this one with a smaller blade and olive wood grips:

View attachment 624359

:)

You are buying a more useful blade when you choose the Flat Grind. The 420 steel isn't the best for holding an edge but can be slid into your slacks pocket without creating an unsightly bulge. It comes in "handy". (Pointing to your primary hand). :)

I really suggested the Kershaw Launch 8 because it is the most "useful" stiletto due to its;

1. Harder steel (thus holding a better edge) and,

2.A better grind. (Their "stiletto" grind is set to take a "cutting" edge rather than only being used as a "toad stabber".

I hope this was illuminating.

Those old school style switchblades are awesome! FYI if u want to add a cheap modern out the front knife (works similar to an automatic but technically not an automatic cuz not auto retract) check out this one for around $35-$40. It is not sloppy at all when extended. But is only AUS8 steel. It does go through most anything like a hot knife through butter due to spear point.
opplanet-smith-wesson-m-p-out-the-front-spear-3-5in-assisted-opening-folding-knives-1084314-ma...jpg

Last Edited:
It is the only true "working" stiletto that is currently mass-produced. (The best part is it is made right in Tualatin, Oregon).
-
ya Launch 8 .. picked one this last summer for everyday carry. solid and strong on mechanical design . it has good tough outer finish and blade, it came factory sharp, but I did clean/polish the edge up a little more than factory .
( Great Daily carry / Not a everyday worker ) it is a Needle with a very sharp edge , modern 'best bang' for your buck-$ auto . If your feeling Stabby, this is your boy .

I couldn't not buy the Buck 110 and 112 auto knives when I saw them. Bought the good ones. Are they really banned in WA? Online from two different sellers. One did have a box to check for LE or military, just check the box and you are
good to go. I don't carry them, just keep them in the box with my other knives in a cabinet. Am I bad?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top