JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, in the coming days I would like to order some switchblades. Why? Just because. And it is a really gonzo letter opener. In adulthood, I'm not really a knife guy, but would be interested where have you guys ordered your automatic knives? Many thanks.

I have two different sources, one is Bladeplay.com, the other is BladeHQ.com. My last purchase was a Benchmade Casbah (sp?), that was 2+ years ago, and it's my EDC. Way more expensive than my previous automatics, but hey, it's a Benchmade :cool:. Prior to that, I had a couple of different Boker's, decent knives, but not even close to the same class. But for what it sounds like you're looking for, maybe a $40 knife is more in line than $150+. Later.

I carry a Boker Kalishnakov from BladeHQ. Around $40, it's a pretty decent knife. YMMV

That's what I had in mind when I said $40 knife, that's what I carried before I got the Benchmade. Would have gotten another, but after 10 years, I figured it was time to do some research on steels, and decided I wanted a blade made of S30V. The Kalishnakov is made in that steel, but wasn't in stock anywhere, so I went with the Benchmade. A good choice, and one I have no regrets over, but I liked the action of the Boker better. Later.

One thing I should add is I'm looking for traditionally styled blades. Like this:

SKM-AB-9in-dark-horn-bayo-BP18937-er-thumb.jpg

Automatics can be had for reasonable prices on BladeHQ. They are a great source to buy from.

Classic switchblades. I got this guy. Paid something like $20. It's pretty close to a classic. The automatic Ganzos are becoming harder to find via American online sources. They can be ordered through Chinese websites, which are less expensive but risk the chance of taking a month to get and or never showing up at all.

1569784004189.jpeg

If you're still thinking a stiletto style would be cool, check out piranha knives at blade hq.

The Excalibur is freakin sweet, though maybe not stiletto enough.

Ukrainian Neck Tie

Haha, this sounds dangerous.

Reminds me of one time number two brother was playing chess with number three brother (yours-truly). I made my move and he remarks to me "Ah, the Sicilian defense." Number one brother from across the room says "Sneak up behind him with a stiletto; works every time!" :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top