JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get "irony" every morning....don't like wrinkles on my shirts...:D

I actually like irony...just that sometimes with electric communication ....its difficult to read all of the nuances of the English language in a post.
Andy

That's why I throw in emoji, just to be certain folks know when I'm kidding, etc. You're correct, it can be difficult to tell, strictly in writing at times, when folks are being serious or just having some fun.

They watch Matlock and believe 98% of gun owners leave their guns unlocked and unattended in the desk drawer. Easy access for that bad drug deal or lovers quarrel.

Americans are so scared of everything. My 9 year old self would be considered a total bad a** today. I drank whole milk, water from a garden hose and cut lawns with a power mower for $2. When I grew up almost nothing was bad for you and even old ladies
wouldn't let you admit to being afraid.

Americans are so scared of everything. My 9 year old self would be considered a total bad a** today. I drank whole milk, water from a garden hose and cut lawns with a power mower for $2. When I grew up almost nothing was bad for you and even old ladies
wouldn't let you admit to being afraid.
That's by design... if you stop scaring the sheep and give them time to think, they start seeing the BS (bye bye media market share, ratings, ad revenue) and stop doing as they're told (bye bye reflexive Democrat votes, further loss of freedom via initiative, and so on).

Newspapers always sell better with blood mixed into the ink...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top