JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have many friends into this hobby like I am..... But I picked up a good one today!! have not shot it at all but I'd like to imagine I could hit something 600 yards away!! Maybe a mountain.... Lol picked it up from my uncle on layaway and just payed it off today. Came with 5 mags, case, and gun. Wanted to start carrying it for my EDC but I want to make sure it fires first. Alright just had to show some people. Thanks for looking!

0B47716F-E6F5-4CE2-A541-63AC8C6A79AE.jpg B24E45B7-A578-4560-B7EC-77744F8555EA.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the pictures, but i wondered the same thing, very short barrel and larger or full sized grip.

<Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I have two Kimbers, both are 3" barrels, one is 7+1 (Crimson Carry Ultra) and the other is 8+1 (Super Carry Ultra +). The Super Carry came with night sights and I added the CT laser.
Both of them shoot very well but the Ultra Carry + feels better. Both are VERY accurate.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Went and shot it today. Groupings were horrible so I'm not posting a picture.... Haha got better towards the end but by then I was out of rounds. Compared to my rock island compact it's recoil is very light. Sights are far better and made getting on target a breeze. I definitely need to practice my trigger pull, feel like it was the cause of my 10" groupings at 25 yards. Lol probably just to excited I guess.

I'd say if your hitting in 10 inches at 75 feet off hand, (not from a rest), you're doing pretty darned good with a 3 inch barrel!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top