New Cobra Tech OTF Opinion

Reactions
Just got my new Cobra Tech OTF 3.75" Tanto serrated in the mail. My first impression was this thing is pretty solidly well built. The blade quality is great and the OTF action is smooth. I don't think I will ever have to worry about this knife accidentally opening.

I was looking for an affordable OTF knife for EDC with out sacrificing quality. I think I found it. All in all it was $106.78 shipped. The turn around time was about a month, but that was expected due to the hand assembly they do with the knife. I recommend everyone give them a look! Here is some pics of it. (Ps I am just a consumer haha I wish cobra tech would shoot me some cash for the positive review ;) )

20170127_113937.jpg

20170127_113943.jpg

20170127_113950.jpg

Reactions
It "hand assembled" due to the fact they are a cheap Chinese rip off and they can't be imported assembled.

OP
13BWayToBe
Reactions
Looks like a Combat Troodon
I edc this knife now for a bit and it's served me well. I would've used one of these in garrison while I was in the army. Highly recommend for the price. It feels sturdier than my buddies Benchmade infidel model and the blade is a nice size comparably. You can choose different styles and serrated or not.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Helpful and Handy
    I have shopped, transferred, bought, browsed, or merely stopped in for a friendly hello or two, and every time without fail I left feeling better...
    • 10mm
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
Top Bottom