JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got my new Cobra Tech OTF 3.75" Tanto serrated in the mail. My first impression was this thing is pretty solidly well built. The blade quality is great and the OTF action is smooth. I don't think I will ever have to worry about this knife accidentally opening.

I was looking for an affordable OTF knife for EDC with out sacrificing quality. I think I found it. All in all it was $106.78 shipped. The turn around time was about a month, but that was expected due to the hand assembly they do with the knife. I recommend everyone give them a look! Here is some pics of it. (Ps I am just a consumer haha I wish cobra tech would shoot me some cash for the positive review ;) )

20170127_113937.jpg

20170127_113943.jpg

20170127_113950.jpg

Looks like a Combat Troodon
I edc this knife now for a bit and it's served me well. I would've used one of these in garrison while I was in the army. Highly recommend for the price. It feels sturdier than my buddies Benchmade infidel model and the blade is a nice size comparably. You can choose different styles and serrated or not.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top