JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Glock 19 X is a mix of two 19 upper and a 17 lower .so you get the short barrel and slide of the 19 and the grip of a 17
I have one and I like it and it comes with one 17 round mag and two 19 round mag's but of course I put extension on some of my mags now they hold 22 RoundsView attachment 470488 View attachment 470489 View attachment 470490

I'd rather have a 19L, 19 with a 17 slide. The butt is the hard part to hide.

If I had to choose a single Glock it would a 19, I'm content with my Gen 3's, but they do fit my hands perfectly, I can see the preference of Gen 2 and 5 for different size hands, it fits or it don't.

Ok ok, I'll elaborate. You really can't go wrong choosing a Glock. But the 29 is gonna be a handful with full house 10mm loads. For that caliber, I would go G20. But if you just want to get your feet wet, the G17 or the G19 are a great choice. Cough, I have a Gen 5 19 for sale in the classifieds, cough. ;)

I would go with a 20SF or 40 over a 20 in if 10mm was my choice.

Ok ok, I'll elaborate. You really can't go wrong choosing a Glock. But the 29 is gonna be a handful with full house 10mm loads. For that caliber, I would go G20. But if you just want to get your feet wet, the G17 or the G19 are a great choice. Cough, I have a Gen 5 19 for sale in the classifieds, cough. ;)

Thought too mention, I'm into my 40's now and have decided to birthday gift myself the caliber corresponding to my age. Last year I turned 44 so bought my first S&W, a 2.75" model 69. Round butt boot grips on a compact snub nose 44 Magnum, now that's a handful. A 29 aughta be a piece of cake. I did put the factory rubber grips back on the 69.

This year I'm thinking of getting the 454 Blackhawk.

Bryan

A gen3 19 is a great place to start... my 1st was a gen3 17. I have the 19x now, but many of the aftermarket parts etc. don't work on Gen 5, so unless you don't plan on customizing, or buying conversions etc., definitly go gen 4 and earlier.

the guy to ask would be just cuz, he seems to be our resident glock expert. JK:s0108: Sorry had to do it:s0087:

...Or a Glock 7. you know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make a month.

I say buy the Glock 1911. :D

Alright, I'm full of that brown stuff, but why buy a 9mm when you want a 10mm?

I've only shot 2 Glocks, one of which I own (long story and I very rarely shoot it) so take my "advice" for what it's worth.

Once upon a time I really, really wanted a Glock 21. I mean really. It just had to be the best ever self defense/combat pistol, right? Then I put my hands around one, or should I say, tried to put my hands around one.
I bought a different double stack 45 and was as happy as could be.

I say buy a Glock when they make a gun you are wanting and find that you like the fit.

I'd rather have a 19L, 19 with a 17 slide. The butt is the hard part to hide.

If I had to choose a single Glock it would a 19, I'm content with my Gen 3's, but they do fit my hands perfectly, I can see the preference of Gen 2 and 5 for different size hands, it fits or it don't.
That's what everyone thought Glock was going to do but the 19x is the gun they put in to try and get the military contact so they didn't care about concilement

Wait... veterans can buy a blue label gun? So all of you knew this?

Hmm.., I don't need another Glock 19.. or 17.. got a 21.

I feel a 10mm coming soon.

Or another Glock 19. 3 isn't enough right?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top