JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Costco occasionally has them for great prices.

Harbor freight has them too at reasonable prices.

Bimart has the GI version of a Russian doll available -- a 50 Cal with the 30 cal inside and a 223 cal inside that, for $29 (I think it's $29)
Bimart also has the Blackhawk branded 50 cal cans for about $20.
A nice commercial version of the GI can.

Harbor Freight is $17, Chinese and with a giant label that does not come off easily.

I'm a fully ordained ammo can snob and only buy genuine USGI Grade 1
They are usually $20

Bimart has the GI version of a Russian doll available -- a 50 Cal with the 30 cal inside and a 223 cal inside that, for $29 (I think it's $29)
I was just at the Beaverton store on Western and a guy bought the last two sets of these. The SKU is 861-101. If you call around with that SKU you can probably find a store that has some in stock.

Bimart also has the Blackhawk branded 50 cal cans for about $20.
A nice commercial version of the GI can.

Harbor Freight is $17, Chinese and with a giant label that does not come off easily.

I'm a fully ordained ammo can snob and only buy genuine USGI Grade 1
They are usually $20
Can you use that sticker removal fluid to get that sticker off?

https://googone.com/sticker-lifter

They had plenty at Damascus Bi-Mart. No stickers.
Only the Harbor Fright has the stickers...
63750_W3.jpg

Beware certain pl*stic cans look authentic, yet have enough size variations that don't conform well with such as the MTM ammo boxes. And the latching gizmo on some are minimal/flimsy. Some don't take much weight for a range trip. Some work best just as shelf containers, not for the actual moving around part of ammo management.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews