JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may give everybody an idea to spirit on this "17". Look at the website votenoesd17.com

This is a website out of Texas that was against a proposed "ESD" tax increase and they were successful. That model may be of help here?
That looks really good. But until now it was only me. That page implies a large budget and staff. It took a while just to get the website I have and a few people to respond here. I hope we can stop IP 17 before it gets on the ballot. It won't do any good. They never have. We just need others to understand.

Campaigning in Pdx seems fruitless. I was up on N. Williams St. in N. Pdx yesterday and shopped at the Goodwill just off of SE 7th in close-in Pdx. It was an awful sight to see the density of far left social deviance and walking and talking abnormal behavior along with a density of transitions. Not the folks that will be swayed to vote against gun control
Exactly why I made sure to discuss marginalized communities. In the website

I am posting a newer version of the flyer here as a png image. (NWF won't accept PDF)
Download it, expand to 8.5 x 11. Take to Kinko, Fedex or UPS mail storefronts. Print the double image, use paper cutter to make dual 4.25 x 5.5 flyers. Go to these places where the signature-gathering is happening and just hand them out. Put them on parked cars in parking lots. It's late in the game.

dontsign2.png

I am in California for over a week. The people I am here to see are mostly far left politically. Yet even they are very receptive to pro second amendment issues. So when you are distributing these at a Pride-friendly venue, mention that Proud people can be targeted too, like that Florida nightclub. How many people there were thinking "If I survive, I will petition to ban guns" versus "I wish I had my gun"?

I can have these flyers produced if there are people that will distribute. Please contact me here. I am local in Portland but can send around the state if people will get out and distribute.

Well it is pride month…. Print it in the colors of the rainbow. They'll probably be drawn to it and may actually read it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top