JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I printed up some flyers and paid for www.dontsignit.com website. All I need now is help passing out flyers around the places the signature gatherers will be.

Please send me a private message and I will get back to you and arrange a place to meet.

I can't do this myself. It will be much easier and cheaper to stop the initiative than campaign against it.

See the attached flyer. Is two images on one 8.5 x 11 page for ease of reproduction on a machine. I have around 400 individuals already cut left. The optimal distribution is places where signature gatherers are lecturing passersby on "gun safety" and "sign here". But even windshields in parking lots in places like Portland, Washington County, Salem and Eugene. Those are places with the largest number of people susceptible to anti-gun rhetoric.

You also can run this on a printer and take it to a copy place that has a paper cutter. Examples are those UPS and FedEx places. Make as many copies as you can distribute.

Screenshot Flyer.png

Last Edited:
Black background is difficult to copy. If you can get to me or have a link to post on FB that would be great. I have several parties coming up and can distribute.
You can email here in the inbox. I can contribute $ as well. Maybe go state wide. I have friends that may be able to distribute state wide. Maybe hire people in downtown pdx to distribute on the street.

Critical to identify IP 17 and others in the sign. Very critical. Maybe OFF can distribute state wide?

Black background is difficult to copy. If you can get to me or have a link to post on FB that would be great. I have several parties coming up and can distribute.
You can email here in the inbox. I can contribute $ as well. Maybe go state wide. I have friends that may be able to distribute state wide. Maybe hire people in downtown pdx to distribute on the street.

Critical to identify IP 17 and others in the sign. Very critical. Maybe OFF can distribute state wide?
I reached out to OFF and sent them a PDF of the flyer and a link to the site. Kevin said he would put in on social media, but I don't see it yet.

Screenshot Flyer.png

Webmaster made the black/red/white intentionally to grab attention. I have had a couple of folks say other colors might be better. Do you have ideas on that?

I have attached an image in my previous post of the flyer to hand out and/or put on windshields. This forum won't accept a PDF. If you drop me a private message with an email address I will send you PDF.

tkdguy, I think we met in a Thirsty Lion before, right? Reach out to me in a private mail. We can work out some details. I can kick in for more printing, but have to get back on the road soon, can't print more myself.

Is there a reason the flyer or website doesn't specifically mention IP17 by name? Seems odd that its vaguely talking about a petition.
When I wrote much of that text, there were two, then there was one but we didn't know which one, etc. I should have caught that once the right one was out in the open. I sent a note to the web developer to fix that. Hoping it is done by Monday afternoon. I will check back to be sure.

If you would like a pdf of the flyer to print and reproduce, give me your email via the inbox "conversation" tool. I will send as soon as I see it.

Also please link to the dontsignit.com site with whatever means you have and tell others to do the same. It is better to block it getting on the ballot than to fight a political advertising campaign when the press is their publicity agent.

Last Edited:
This may give everybody an idea to spirit on this "17". Look at the website votenoesd17.com

This is a website out of Texas that was against a proposed "ESD" tax increase and they were successful. That model may be of help here?

This may give everybody an idea to spirit on this "17". Look at the website votenoesd17.com

This is a website out of Texas that was against a proposed "ESD" tax increase and they were successful. That model may be of help here?
What is the ballot measure number going to be if it makes it on the ballot?

Campaigning in Pdx seems fruitless. I was up on N. Williams St. in N. Pdx yesterday and shopped at the Goodwill just off of SE 7th in close-in Pdx. It was an awful sight to see the density of far left social deviance and walking and talking abnormal behavior along with a density of transitions. Not the folks that will be swayed to vote against gun control.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews