JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, but they do gleefully tell us that the National Chiefs of Police support their anti-gun position, neglecting to mention that Chiefs of Police are political animals who - not surprisingly - only support the stance of the politicians who appointed them.

Hey, here's an idea. POSTERS! A picture is worth a thousand words and gets a point across a lot quicker than a speech. How about selecting & enlarging a couple dozen pertinent memes from the several gazillian we can find right here at NWFA? Have them available for carry by a few truth squads setting up at those bubbleguming signature gathering locations?
I like the idea, but I don't expect many people to help. I already paid for website and paid to have flyers printed up and cannot get anyone here to help me distribute them.

I asked several place. If anyone will distribute some flyers I will deliver them. Start a conversation with me in the inbox area and I will meet you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top