JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was one of the people that received signs from Dave. He sent me 100 and I've been able to place nearly all of them in just 3 days. The week before that, I was able to place 25 yard signs from the NRA in 2 days. If I would have had more signs last week, could have easily distributed another hundred. I expect that by this time next week, I'll have at least another 200 released into the wild.
I still have about 60. I will call you

I still have about 60. I will call you
Those were allocated to the Portland area and would prefer those be posted in hostile territory where they're most needed. This weekend, I'll have access to the signs that were just purchased, so can cover the valley and coast from Lincoln City to Pacific City. Do you have anyone that can cover the coast from Tillamook to Astoria?

Those were allocated to the Portland area and would prefer those be posted in hostile territory where they're most needed. This weekend, I'll have access to the signs that were just purchased, so can cover the valley and coast from Lincoln City to Pacific City. Do you have anyone that can cover the coast from Tillamook to Astoria?
I don't know anyone over there. Probably have to be someone from here. Will ask around.

Was asking as a general inquiry for forum members. I can get that area if we don't have anyone. There are several campaigns on the coast that are asking for signs now but they're farther south so easier for me to just take care of it.

I work in Sherwood and live in Sheridan, Id love to see these all the way through Sherwood , Newberg , Dayton, Lafayette, McMinnville, Sheridan, Willimina, and out to Otis. I know plenty of home owners and Businesses that would support this cause by allowing the sign on their property. Let me know if help is needed.

I was one of the people that received signs from Dave. He sent me 100 and I've been able to place nearly all of them in just 3 days. The week before that, I was able to place 25 yard signs from the NRA in 2 days. If I would have had more signs last week, could have easily distributed another hundred. I expect that by this time next week, I'll have at least another 200 released into the wild.
Great job, we need to give you the multiplicity treatment.

1663867648287.png

Where can you place these signs lawfully? Seems they can only be placed on private land and not state highway or state or public roads or am I wrong? If someone has a car banner I can display at times. thx.

I'm getting some photos of yard signs from various cities.

You can see them HERE.

If you have one of the signs from the first giveaway, snap a pic and send it to the number or email provided HERE.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top