JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had an Irish Wolfhound / bull masstif mix that looked pretty close. He was 6'4" on his back legs. His coat would have smelled like that one if I missed cleaning up his logs.
I would shoot it too wild or home....that animal looks fast and stong..looks like a dog.check it for a chip?

That 'splains it, its a clown dog. Scarier than a wolverine mixed with a wolf mixed with a pitbull on meth mixed with chelsea clinton! Chupacabras run scared, and bigfoot runs up a tree to avoid them. :eek:
Yeah, should see the clown spiders and clown snakes. When we have pets, they're more efficient than your earth pets. :rolleyes:

I found this mysterious critter in my house.

008.JPG

OK guys this is interesting. Anyone have any idea WTF this thing is?

Mysterious furry creature shot in Montana, puzzling wildlife experts

It almost looks like a wolf hybrid to me but it also has some strange characteristics. o_O

Possible Wolf Coyote cross, that scruffy coat suggests the animal wasn't healthy, Wolf / Dog crossing as well is possible. DNA should solve the mystery. The lab should be able to crank it out in fairly short order. I'd suggest 2 to 4 weeks tops!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top