JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I could not let the 100th anniversary of the 1911 pass without buying at least one. I had been saving my money to buy an Ed Brown Kobra Carry but when a friend brought his to the range for me to test drive the other day he also brought his Kimber Pro Raptor II. It was the blued version but I fell in love with it. I liked it as much as I did the Kobra Carry and it is about $1400.00 cheaper. I started calling around looking for the stainless version and found that Brightwater had one in stock. They even had it for less than Keith's had it priced. So I ran over and looked at it. It was too late to transfer money so they held it for me until the next day. I went in and got it yesterday. They even through in a free 8 round Kimber KimPro Tac Mag.

This quick pic does not do it justice but it will have to do until I can get a video of it tomorrow. I will post it once I get it uploaded.

SPR.jpg

I had the blue model for a while. It was nice, but not nice enough to earn a permanent place in the collection. Ahh, the danger of being a gun-of-the-month whore...

if the OP had endless funds it sounds like he would have bought his initial handgun mentioned, sounded like he was very pleased to save money, i think it is a perfect gun for him. thanks again for showing it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews