JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I could not let the 100th anniversary of the 1911 pass without buying at least one. I had been saving my money to buy an Ed Brown Kobra Carry but when a friend brought his to the range for me to test drive the other day he also brought his Kimber Pro Raptor II. It was the blued version but I fell in love with it. I liked it as much as I did the Kobra Carry and it is about $1400.00 cheaper. I started calling around looking for the stainless version and found that Brightwater had one in stock. They even had it for less than Keith's had it priced. So I ran over and looked at it. It was too late to transfer money so they held it for me until the next day. I went in and got it yesterday. They even through in a free 8 round Kimber KimPro Tac Mag.

This quick pic does not do it justice but it will have to do until I can get a video of it tomorrow. I will post it once I get it uploaded.

SPR.jpg

I had the blue model for a while. It was nice, but not nice enough to earn a permanent place in the collection. Ahh, the danger of being a gun-of-the-month whore...

if the OP had endless funds it sounds like he would have bought his initial handgun mentioned, sounded like he was very pleased to save money, i think it is a perfect gun for him. thanks again for showing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top