JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here to share something Im really excited about! I picked up this Sig 556 a month or two ago for a steal. Previous seller had won it at an RIA Company auction. It was one of the rarer models with the classic stock but long gas system and SWAT quad rail. I ran an eotech on it for a few weeks w the quad rail but it was incredibly front heavy between the gas system and quad rail. I opted to add a number of Swiss parts, most notable of which is the Swiss handguard. Takes AR mags too! Top picatinny is en route! If anyone is considering one of these, I would go for it. It shoots incredibly smooth and has been very accurate at 100 yds and under. It is by far my favorite- I think I favor it over my AR- and more so than 5.56 caliber rifles Ive owned in the past- The ACR, SCAR etc. love this gun!!

F1F8E80D-8088-4686-BFB1-9A619A74980D.jpeg

Here to share something Im really excited about! I picked up this Sig 556 a month or two ago for a steal. Previous seller had won it at an RIA Company auction. It was one of the rarer models with the classic stock but long gas system and SWAT quad rail. I ran an eotech on it for a few weeks w the quad rail but it was incredibly front heavy between the gas system and quad rail. I opted to add a number of Swiss parts, most notable of which is the Swiss handguard. Takes AR mags too! Top picatinny is en route! If anyone is considering one of these, I would go for it. It shoots incredibly smooth and has been very accurate at 100 yds and under. It is by far my favorite- I think I favor it over my AR- and more so than 5.56 caliber rifles Ive owned in the past- The ACR, SCAR etc. love this gun!!

View attachment 1316285
Very nice! I remember Hickok 45 video saying how the one he had at the time was such a smooth shooter. Had a chance to buy a nice commando (i think that was the name, can't remember number, 551 maybe?) fully automatic (probably select fire but I don't recall) at local ffl about 12 years ago. It was $3200 and I almost went for it. Should have went for it.

Very nice! I remember Hickok 45 video saying how the one he had at the time was such a smooth shooter. Had a chance to buy a nice commando (i think that was the name, can't remember number, 551 maybe?) fully automatic (probably select fire but I don't recall) at local ffl about 12 years ago. It was $3200 and I almost went for it. Should have went for it.
Probably a 5 figure gun now! The original Swiss guns bring in huge money. My LGS had a 552 for $8K a few weeks ago. I considered it but couldn't justify spending that much!

I had a 556 Swat when the came out and even bough the 522 for cheap practice. I ended up selling both.

I really did like both of them and they were good shooting guns. I just found the AR platform to have a more natural feel for me.

I would love to have a real 551/552.

Keep that puppy as they are not easy to find. I consider then grail guns, at least IMHO. Fun to shoot and built like a tank. With a can, they are front heavy but are nice on the bench. Mine being an SBR from the factory, it sat in jail for about a year as such. Beautiful weapon you got by all means.

20201107_203528.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA