JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here to share something Im really excited about! I picked up this Sig 556 a month or two ago for a steal. Previous seller had won it at an RIA Company auction. It was one of the rarer models with the classic stock but long gas system and SWAT quad rail. I ran an eotech on it for a few weeks w the quad rail but it was incredibly front heavy between the gas system and quad rail. I opted to add a number of Swiss parts, most notable of which is the Swiss handguard. Takes AR mags too! Top picatinny is en route! If anyone is considering one of these, I would go for it. It shoots incredibly smooth and has been very accurate at 100 yds and under. It is by far my favorite- I think I favor it over my AR- and more so than 5.56 caliber rifles Ive owned in the past- The ACR, SCAR etc. love this gun!!

F1F8E80D-8088-4686-BFB1-9A619A74980D.jpeg

Here to share something Im really excited about! I picked up this Sig 556 a month or two ago for a steal. Previous seller had won it at an RIA Company auction. It was one of the rarer models with the classic stock but long gas system and SWAT quad rail. I ran an eotech on it for a few weeks w the quad rail but it was incredibly front heavy between the gas system and quad rail. I opted to add a number of Swiss parts, most notable of which is the Swiss handguard. Takes AR mags too! Top picatinny is en route! If anyone is considering one of these, I would go for it. It shoots incredibly smooth and has been very accurate at 100 yds and under. It is by far my favorite- I think I favor it over my AR- and more so than 5.56 caliber rifles Ive owned in the past- The ACR, SCAR etc. love this gun!!

View attachment 1316285
Very nice! I remember Hickok 45 video saying how the one he had at the time was such a smooth shooter. Had a chance to buy a nice commando (i think that was the name, can't remember number, 551 maybe?) fully automatic (probably select fire but I don't recall) at local ffl about 12 years ago. It was $3200 and I almost went for it. Should have went for it.

Very nice! I remember Hickok 45 video saying how the one he had at the time was such a smooth shooter. Had a chance to buy a nice commando (i think that was the name, can't remember number, 551 maybe?) fully automatic (probably select fire but I don't recall) at local ffl about 12 years ago. It was $3200 and I almost went for it. Should have went for it.
Probably a 5 figure gun now! The original Swiss guns bring in huge money. My LGS had a 552 for $8K a few weeks ago. I considered it but couldn't justify spending that much!

I had a 556 Swat when the came out and even bough the 522 for cheap practice. I ended up selling both.

I really did like both of them and they were good shooting guns. I just found the AR platform to have a more natural feel for me.

I would love to have a real 551/552.

Keep that puppy as they are not easy to find. I consider then grail guns, at least IMHO. Fun to shoot and built like a tank. With a can, they are front heavy but are nice on the bench. Mine being an SBR from the factory, it sat in jail for about a year as such. Beautiful weapon you got by all means.

20201107_203528.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads