JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am stuck at work so a cell phone pic is all I can manage right now but here is a pic of my newest acquisition. It is an American Derringer in .410/.45colt that I picked up yesterday. It is in immaculate condition. There is not a knick or scratch on it. I can't wait to see how it feels shooting .410 out of it. Too bad I never get a day of these days to shoot.

Anyone else have one of these? What kind of recoil or accuracy should I expect? I know my Bond Derringer is pretty accurate and easy to shoot but it is a bit beefier.

photo.jpg

Part of me feels like that's awesome...I don't really know what else to say. It would be fun to see what that patterns like at 7yards, or even 5 feet.

I had a similar pistol that was a side-by-side instead of over-under. It was very fun to shoot. My friends and I would load it with cheap bird shot and stand behind one another and toss clays over the head, maybe 5 feet away.

It was also fun to take the hubcaps off my room-mates crown vic and try to hit them at 100 yards with .45lc. The look on our faces when we heard the "tink" 3 seconds after the "BOOM" was priceless. At that range, the hubcap was hardly dented :s0112::s0114:

handcannon410.jpg

One of my buddies on here has the side by side from the picture. That think is a knuckle buster for sure. The part that get's you is the metal trigger guard on it. It rocks back and that piece makes you think that you snapped your middle finger in half at times. Very fun to shoot though besides that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top