JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The racks I ordered from fellow forum member over at TFL ZEBRARANGER came in today and I was able to reorganize my gun safe. It was getting a bit crowded and the shelves a bit too close together. The racks are very nice and really make a huge difference. This should solve my issue of guns clanking against each other and scratching finished and dinging grips.

See for yourself. I have posted a before and an after pic below.

Here is a link in case anyone else wants to order some... <broken link removed> .

BEFORE
InsideSafes.jpg

AFTER
SAFERACKS.jpg

It looks like you don't have room to expand. I'm willing to take a couple off your hands to help you out...

Something tells me Penguin's space constraints will be solved with more real estate, not fewer toys. :p

... on second thought, I better get in line behind weebs, just in case.:D

I can't believe that you have the audasity to have such a vicious and obviously dangerous animal roaming around your neighborhood.

I'm calling animal control the first time I see that great dane look alike wandering the streets...

:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top