JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The racks I ordered from fellow forum member over at TFL ZEBRARANGER came in today and I was able to reorganize my gun safe. It was getting a bit crowded and the shelves a bit too close together. The racks are very nice and really make a huge difference. This should solve my issue of guns clanking against each other and scratching finished and dinging grips.

See for yourself. I have posted a before and an after pic below.

Here is a link in case anyone else wants to order some... <broken link removed> .

BEFORE
InsideSafes.jpg

AFTER
SAFERACKS.jpg

It looks like you don't have room to expand. I'm willing to take a couple off your hands to help you out...

Something tells me Penguin's space constraints will be solved with more real estate, not fewer toys. :p

... on second thought, I better get in line behind weebs, just in case.:D

I can't believe that you have the audasity to have such a vicious and obviously dangerous animal roaming around your neighborhood.

I'm calling animal control the first time I see that great dane look alike wandering the streets...

:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads