JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2012-03-13235958.jpg

Only dies, and materials i have is .223.. so I'm in the process of reloading about 1000 223.
I need to buy a few more dies, and more brass, powder, projectiles, and primers.

Have about 3000 small rifle primers.

Where is the best place to buy this stuff? Used or new?
I live next to a sportsman's warehouse but don't know about there prices.
Input would be awesome.

Nice starting set up! Sportsmans has good stuff, as does Blackbird. Check Bi-mart's sale ads...they frequently put primers, powder, etc on sale. Check Craigs list, this forum, the Tribune for used stuff...I'm jealous you live near Sportsman's...its a 2 mile ride for me...

Looks like a great setup!

Best place to buy dies... look around for used as much as possible, but make sure they are clean, highly polished, and not scratched.

Brass/powder/projectiles/primers...

brass - I save anything reloadable. Otherwise, I look at sales online. Anything from Midway/Midsouth/Wideners/GI Brass/Grafs... you get the picture.
Powder & Primers - for small purchases, go to Bi-Mart, esp when they have a sale...
Projectiles - see online sales from those sources.

For larger volume, see about teaming up with some friends on a group buy in from any of the above online sites, or Powder Valley. Everyone saves on shipping/hazmat fee...

I buy the Widener's 5000 packs of M855 steel core bullets for 5.56. If I remember right they ship it in the USPS bulk box and it's pretty cheap

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews