JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2012-03-13235958.jpg

Only dies, and materials i have is .223.. so I'm in the process of reloading about 1000 223.
I need to buy a few more dies, and more brass, powder, projectiles, and primers.

Have about 3000 small rifle primers.

Where is the best place to buy this stuff? Used or new?
I live next to a sportsman's warehouse but don't know about there prices.
Input would be awesome.

Nice starting set up! Sportsmans has good stuff, as does Blackbird. Check Bi-mart's sale ads...they frequently put primers, powder, etc on sale. Check Craigs list, this forum, the Tribune for used stuff...I'm jealous you live near Sportsman's...its a 2 mile ride for me...

Looks like a great setup!

Best place to buy dies... look around for used as much as possible, but make sure they are clean, highly polished, and not scratched.

Brass/powder/projectiles/primers...

brass - I save anything reloadable. Otherwise, I look at sales online. Anything from Midway/Midsouth/Wideners/GI Brass/Grafs... you get the picture.
Powder & Primers - for small purchases, go to Bi-Mart, esp when they have a sale...
Projectiles - see online sales from those sources.

For larger volume, see about teaming up with some friends on a group buy in from any of the above online sites, or Powder Valley. Everyone saves on shipping/hazmat fee...

I buy the Widener's 5000 packs of M855 steel core bullets for 5.56. If I remember right they ship it in the USPS bulk box and it's pretty cheap

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top