JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have just had it up to my ears with a couple of things I have been seeing lately and decided to make my first "rant" videos. The two topics that werre stuck in my craw the most were gun safety nazis who love to post stupid safety posts on other people's videos and these stupid samurai-wanna-be losers who feel you need to shoot your gun if you draw it.

I am pretty sure most people will agree that these two groups of people are super annoying.

I do hope i managed to be direct enough without being to far off base, but I was just fed up with these people.

YouTube - Rant 1: Safety Nazis

YouTube - Rant 2: Gun Toting Samurai

I just can't believe in the first rant you actually made a gun simulation with your hands when discussing dry firing without simulating clearing the weapon first....oh, wait a minute:s0114:

I just can't believe in the first rant you actually made a gun simulation with your hands when discussing dry firing without simulating clearing the weapon first....oh, wait a minute:s0114:

I simulated clearing my imaginary gun off camera as not to waste camera time. You should also be able to tell that I was firing an imaginary revolver and the imaginary cylinder was swung open at the time of simulated fire. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top