Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My first gun related "rant" videos.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Apr 11, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I have just had it up to my ears with a couple of things I have been seeing lately and decided to make my first "rant" videos. The two topics that werre stuck in my craw the most were gun safety nazis who love to post stupid safety posts on other people's videos and these stupid samurai-wanna-be losers who feel you need to shoot your gun if you draw it.

I am pretty sure most people will agree that these two groups of people are super annoying.

I do hope i managed to be direct enough without being to far off base, but I was just fed up with these people.

YouTube - Rant 1: Safety Nazis

YouTube - Rant 2: Gun Toting Samurai

2. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Hmmm perhaps an anger management course is in order..

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Not bad.

4. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

My first gun related "rant" videos. - AR15.COM

Jumped the Shark.

I especially like this comment: "Why would you make videos like these? Don't you have anything better to do? Who do you think cares about your "rants"?"

Let me guess, you're very active on Facebook?

5. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I just can't believe in the first rant you actually made a gun simulation with your hands when discussing dry firing without simulating clearing the weapon first....oh, wait a minute:laugh:

6. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I simulated clearing my imaginary gun off camera as not to waste camera time. You should also be able to tell that I was firing an imaginary revolver and the imaginary cylinder was swung open at the time of simulated fire. :)