JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Called Beretta today to find out what "awaiting quote approval" means. Wasn't real happy with what I was told, but I do understand why they do this....
Anytime a Beretta goes back for accuracy/sight alignment issues, THE CUSTOMER gets assessed a $70 fee, and this fee must be paid up front before they will even look at the gun. Once paid, they will look at the gun. A subcompact will be be bench rest shot at 15 yards. At that distance a subcompact PX4 should group within 4 inches and straight down the middle - that's their guideline. Once they shoot it and test it, if it's outside their parameters for accuracy, they credit back your $70 and fix the gun, free of charge. If they take the time to set it up, have a guy test it, and they see that it's perfectly within their parameters and that the only problem is some idiot who didn't know how to shoot it properly, then they keep your $70, and return the gun.

One month later I have the gun back, and it shoots fine.
With Beretta, it works like this; you send them the gun for whatever repair you think it needs. They make you give them a credit card number to charge $70 on. Once they have your card number, they will evaluate your gun. If it needs ANY repair or adjustment whatsoever under warranty, they are supposed to fix the gun and send the $70 back. On the flipside, if they spend their time on the gun and find nothing wrong, they keep your $70 for their time and whatever else.
In my case, the gun needed an adjustment, which should have been covered under the warranty, but they kept my money anyway. It's blatantly and painfully obvious they moved the sights on this gun to remedy the accuracy issue I sent it in for, but they won't so far say they did that. Beretta is deceptive and crooked, and I intend to get my $70 back somehow, and I will never buy another Beretta in my life. In fact, this one is already for sale in my area.

Sorry to hear about your issues....nothing more frustrating than a new gun that does not perform as it should.
Keep it posted on how it goes, and how Beretta treats you. Hope they take care of the problem.

No, I didn't move them. I think you should do a Google search, and go through the myriad complaints there have been about the PX4 Sub compact shooting low and left....and then come to Ohio and see how many of these things there are used in the gun cases of the two gun shops I frequent. At one point there was FIVE of them used, and one of them was an XX94X serial number and mine is XX93X....but all are relatively new. There's a problem, and as Beretta does they deny it, hide it, say it doesn't exist, etc. The gun shop I bought this gun from is on my side about this, and they are contacting the rep. I will get my $70 back if it is the last thing I ever do.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top