JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just bought it today. I was actually in the market for an HK USP compact, but then I put my hands on one of these; PX4 9mm sub compact.
I had never handled a PX4 sub before....had shot the full size, but never touched one of these. I picked this thing up and it was just one of those moments where you know, and I said to my self "that's what I'm talkin' about!!". Went home, could NOT stop thinking about it, and the only remedy was to buy it.....so today I got cured :s0155:
Seems to be very good quality for a $500 gun with really good fit and finish, and I like the decocker. We'll see how she shoots Thursday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

I wondered about the bigger mags....that's good info, thank you.
Flip down extension...that sounds like something I need to check out...although the gun fits me pretty good as it is. One big thing that drew me to this gun was how small, yet comfortable this thing is. Plus I love how this gun looks...you cannot mistake a Beretta for anything else.

Congrats. I just bought a full size about a month ago. I've been wanting one for more than a year and finally bought it. For the money, they are unbeatable.

OK...was struggling to get a picture attached.....
Gun is WAY off accuracy-wise. See the previous picture. That is the best this gun will do at ONLY 18 feet.....shoots that much low and that much to the left. At 30 feet, it's about 6 inches low and 3 inches left.
Now...before some of you start saying "well you're doing this" and "you're doing that", a little back ground on me as a shooter:
I have shot pistols for years, I shoot nothing BUT pistols, and I shoot about once a week. Have done some IDPA stuff, and am considered among the best of the group I shoot with regularly. This gun is just that far off. Took pics of the target, took it back to where I bought it, and they sent it back to Beretta. This part is BS though - if I had sent it back myself, the cost of shipping to get it there would have been my own...Beretta makes those who have warranty concerns pay their own shipping to get it to them. That is such CRAP it makes me sorry I bought a Beretta to begin with. LGS offered to just charge me an $40 restock fee, and they'd let me pick out another gun. But I chose to have it fixed and try again. If it isn't spot on when I get it back, it's history. I went in that shop to purchase the HK USP compact...guess I should have stuck with my original intention.

usp compact is built like a tank, but it wouldn't be comfortable as px4.

hope they csn fix the issue or welcome to no compromise dark side.

I find the USP to be every bit as comfortable, and probably a better carry gun as it is devoid of the ambidextrous safety/de-cocker levers this Beretta has. The USP does have the safety/de-cocker on the left side, but overall it's a smoother gun, not as wide and weighs less.
I was doing something I never do when I bought this PX4: I was trying to compromise in order to save about $400 on price. I am not saying this Beretta is a bad gun, it's not. I like it and I hope they repair it to where it shoots at least as good as my G19, which is not supremely accurate when compared to my HK full size, but it is pretty darn good. No reason this Beretta shouldn't shoot every bit as well. This Beretta has far better sights and a much better trigger than my Glock too.
Skang, what's the no compromise dark side? I am not quite following...

Upon doing some research on this sub compact, there's no shortage of complaints about this gun shooting low and left. Seems to just be the sub compact model. I see at my two most local gun shops that each of them have one of these guns used in their case, and I can't help but think it's because somebody bought it, it didn't shoot straight, and they traded it back in. Both of them are almost new, so it makes me wonder....
I never would have guessed a problem like this from Beretta, that's why I wasn't hesitant to buy one. Needless to say, it's very disappointing.

Upon doing some research on this sub compact, there's no shortage of complaints about this gun shooting low and left. Seems to just be the sub compact model. I see at my two most local gun shops that each of them have one of these guns used in their case, and I can't help but think it's because somebody bought it, it didn't shoot straight, and they traded it back in. Both of them are almost new, so it makes me wonder....
I never would have guessed a problem like this from Beretta, that's why I wasn't hesitant to buy one. Needless to say, it's very disappointing.

Thanks for the feedback. The sub-compact does not have the twist barrel like the compact and full size. Probably the difference there. Good luck with repairs. Let us know how yours turns out.

Didn't mean to post that response twice....I didn't think it posted the first time, it took SOOOO long, so I tried again. My bad...sorry :rolleyes:
I hope they get it right. I wanna like it. It's the size of gun that I really prefer.

One thing I like is that I can monitor the repair process on the Beretta website. Type in the serial number of the gun, and BOOM....it tells you exactly what the status is.
Currently is has been diagnosed and is "awaiting quote approval"...whatever that means.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top