JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

CMMG MK4 RCE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my AR15 build, not quite finished but will be soon.
Colt 9620 OEM1 bare bones version - only one I could find in stock - $795.00 - about $850 with all the fees/taxes & shipping.
I chose the colt because it is similar to what my son used while deployed multiple times over a 10 yr period. The colt is kind of an homage to his service.
Diamondhead VRS T-556 13.5" Handguard - used 135.00 - I really like the way it looks
Also got a cheap UTG quad railed handguard used for 8.00 - on the rifle now though it will be changed out soon for the Diamondhead handguard
RSS Rogers Super Stock Deluxe Mil-Spec Commercial FDE Flat Dark Earth - 35.00
Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24 Scope - $184.33
Vortex Cantilever Scope Mount - $65.00
AG1 Pistol Grip FDE - 11.23 - not happy with this [crappy quality] will replace it with a better quality pistol grip later - probably a Hogue in FDE.
Enhanced Trigger Guard - $9.95
Magpul MBUS pro sights - used - $115.00 - I wanted something low profile and unobtrusive and most of the better quality units I found where just to large & expensive - the MBUS PRO's will do for now and if I like the way they shoot maybe I'll just end up staying with them as I'll probably use the scope 99%. I'm going to find a small compact green laser and mount it under the rail also.
Low profile gas block to use with the diamondhead handguard. $11.99

So that is a little over $1000 for basic rifle and $1415.55 including the Diamondhead handguard, scope and mount.

Also got 6 mags that I did not include in that total.

Robert

Just received this bad mama jamma yesterday! The rest should be here by Monday!

image.jpeg

Got it for 224 to my ffl. I'll post all of my items and prices once I get back from vacation and open them all. Like a late Christmas! :):):s0003:

:s0003::s0031::s0031:Holy shiitake I thought all the pieces would never get here but finally I have a fully assembled ar! So happy and I cannot wait to take her to the range on Monday.

I ended up with the following parts:
Aero complete lower
Midstate firearms complete upper (18", ss barrel, black twisted flash hider, BCG)
Diamond head flip up iron sights
4 x pmags

Next thing will be a red dot when I can afford it but the nifty iron sights should do just fine until then! Who wants to go shootin????

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads