JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember the first time I got to use a CAR-15 and I actually absolutely HATED it (for a short while, LOL) because I was so acclimated to the M16A1.

The bare buffer tube made it feel like I couldn't get a decent cheek-weld when sighting my targets and it was terribly distracting to me at first.

Although I have a couple full-length rifle variants, nowadays "carbine" variants are pretty much the only way I roll.

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Needs more John Wayne!
Vietnam_Tiger_Stripe_Pattern_2000x.jpg

I desperately want to do a clone of this!

The hard part is the stock.

If I could find a stock at a reasonable price, I'd be "all in" on this!

There are people making reproductions, but the lead times and cost are discouraging.

WMB

Hello all-

One company is called "Ordnance Research" $799

The other is called "DNA Guns". This one is on Facebook, and I am not certain they are still in business.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed a link in my posts.

The Ordnance Research product gets very high marks. Biggest complaint is (no surprise) the price.

In the interest of passing more information, I have heard of trying to adapt Airsoft stocks, but have never found a report from anyone that did it.

Another interesting part of building a clone is the markings applied to the receiver. I have seen one where the cloner used an 80% and had all of the correct markings/information engraved on it.

Not sure I would go that far! I am considering an H&R M16A1 receiver (semi of course).

Best regards.

WMB

I desperately want to do a clone of this!

The hard part is the stock.

If I could find a stock at a reasonable price, I'd be "all in" on this!

There are people making reproductions, but the lead times and cost are discouraging.

WMB
Not a Drop in Fit/Plug and Play, but a fairly easy conversion, and super close to the real deal!
Get on their notify me list, this is a super hot ticket item and they are pretty quick at getting them in, and are super quick at shipping!

Message me if you get one, I can walk you through the swap/conversion!

Not a Drop in Fit/Plug and Play, but a fairly easy conversion, and super close to the real deal!
Get on their notify me list, this is a super hot ticket item and they are pretty quick at getting them in, and are super quick at shipping!

Message me if you get one, I can walk you through the swap/conversion!
Those things seem like they are eternally out of stock. I've been the restock notify list for quite a while… ever since you pointed me toward 'em.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top