JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got done building my first AR pistol
Build specs
Anderson Blem PSA lower
PSA blackhawk Lower parts kit
Model 1 sales pistol buffer
SOTA Arms "in the white" upper
PSA BCG
PSA Charging handle
Red X arms 300 Blackout 9" pistol barrel 1-7 twist
Red X arms pistol handguard
Rec x arms pistol tube
random low profile gas block
Primary Arms Micro dot

I can't wait to see how it cycles.
pistol.jpg

pistol.jpg

I just got done "building" my first AR pistol. I decided to stick with the .223/5.56.

Here is my list of parts
-Anderson lower
-Red X Arms RXA15 10.5" upper
-No name brand LBK (mil. spec.)
-AIMsurplus M16 BCG
-BCM gunfighter mod4 Med. latch
-RRA pistol buffer tube
-Spikes ST-T2 buffer and buffer spring (17-7)
-Magpul K2 pistol grip
-Magpul front and rear MBUS sights
-Blackhawk single point sling
-Magpul ASAP rear plate
-Cobra AFG
-KZ USA .90 light mount
-Fenix PD31 flashlight

I still don't know what red dot I want to buy. I hear good stuff about the Primary Arms, Bushnell TRS-25, and Sig STS-081.

1010557_495788027200864_856663539_n_zpsbff78366.jpg

I like it. It is nice and easy with no rail. The contrasting colors play well too.

Can you mount the red dot lower on the bore line? Might be easier to shoot since getting cheekwell on pistols is all so fun. Unless your a sling style pistol shooter.

Thanks I like to keep my weapons fairly simple

This red dot has the riser "built in" so its a huge pita to lower it, but I do have a TRS -25 that sits lower if need be. I am researching what single point to put on it though as it has a single point sling rear plate.

I have 2 bushnell red dots and they both have been great, and so far the Primary Arms have been good too.

Thanks I like to keep my weapons fairly simple

This red dot has the riser "built in" so its a huge pita to lower it, but I do have a TRS -25 that sits lower if need be. I am researching what single point to put on it though as it has a single point sling rear plate.

I have 2 bushnell red dots and they both have been great, and so far the Primary Arms have been good too.

If you shoulder the pistol like most do, that height my strain your neck. If your going to single point bungee the pistol it should work. I ran the same red dot on my pistol and liked it better without the riser mounted pretty much 80% to the muzzle. I shoot my pistol shouldered.

Yeah I am still messing around with it to see how I like it the most.

What buffer tube do you have? mine is very short and I am thinking of going with an A2 buffer tube.

Yeah I am still messing around with it to see how I like it the most.

What buffer tube do you have? mine is very short and I am thinking of going with an A2 buffer tube.

I started with Phase 5, then moved to a Rock River and a cane bumper. Perfect length.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top