JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, and one I just watched the other day...

th?id=OIP.jpg

Filmed largely in Wallace, ID...

th?id=OIP.jpg

My aunt and uncle had a company that hired extras for movies filmed here. I had a car in the Bend filmed sections of Love at Large, My brother had a part in the last innocent man, a friend and co actor of a theatre group my uncle belonged to was in one flew over the cuckoos nest and my uncle had parts in many tv series filmed locally. m leaving a lot out but that is just what my old feeble mind can recall on short notice (58) LOL.

I had a part in 'Even Cowgirls Get The Blues' I was in the final scene as a National Guardsman shooting at Rain Phoenix - I think I got the part because I was IN the NG at the time and was only one of four shooting real M-16s with blanks - the others playing NG were instructed to simulate the recoil with their prop 16s as we fired.

I had a part in 'Even Cowgirls Get The Blues' I was in the final scene as a National Guardsman shooting at Rain Phoenix - I think I got the part because I was IN the NG at the time and was only one of four shooting real M-16s with blanks - the others playing NG were instructed to simulate the recoil with their prop 16s as we fired.

They filmed part of that movie in the warehouse right next door to the Old Spaghetti Factory on the Willamette River in SW Portland.
I worked in the building at the other end and we had to stop production while they made some shots on the other side of wall separating the warehouse.
I stood right behind Uma Thurman while waiting in line for a free meal at the caterers truck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews