JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never thought that was a good movie although many people raved about it.

It was supposed to be in PA. Thanks for the info on WA state.

So many, many movies are filmed in Canada and they talk about being in 'western states' in their films.

Cate
Like the movie 50/50 .
It's a good movie funny even though it's about cancer supposed to be Seattle but actually filmed in Vancouver BC

3e22e464f749c30240275e15693ecfc3.jpg

Someone on here mentioned the movie called SHOOT TO KILL.

Shoot to Kill (1988) - IMDb

My late husband and I enjoyed that 1988 movie.

I have always liked TOM B. and SIDNEY P. in almost anything that they made in film.

Cate
PS: For the younger people on here who never saw that movie, you can watch it for FREE on YOU TUBE.

I don't know anything about the movie but is THIS picture taken on the beach in Seaside, Oregon close to the END OF TRAIL statue?

Thank you.

Cate

No. Close being relative. If you park near the End of hte trail, you have a long hike to this haystack rock.
If you are in Portland, both destinations are about equal distance. You can easily visit both on the same morning/afternoon.

Given the choice, I prefer Cannon Beach - this photo, to Seaside, the end of the trail. That's me.
If you have kids, they may prefer the activities in Seaside.

When I was a kid, we'd climb on the rock. It is protected today.

When my in-laws visited, we were at about the spot the photo was taken and could not catch a glimpse of haystack rock as the fog had set in.

No. Close being relative. If you park near the End of hte trail, you have a long hike to this haystack rock.
If you are in Portland, both destinations are about equal distance. You can easily visit both on the same morning/afternoon.

Given the choice, I prefer Cannon Beach - this photo, to Seaside, the end of the trail. That's me.
If you have kids, they may prefer the activities in Seaside.

When I was a kid, we'd climb on the rock. It is protected today.

When my in-laws visited, we were at about the spot the photo was taken and could not catch a glimpse of haystack rock as the fog had set in.

Thank you!

Cate

My sister and I were extras in "Kansas City Bomber".

Got to see Raquel in her prime. Everything a 15 year old could ever want. Had some interesting dreams for years.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top