JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know there have been a bunch of films made in our region over the years, but I stumbled across one last night that I hadn't watched before.

It was "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" starring Clint Eastwood and Jeff Bridges and made in 1974.

Can't believe I'd never seen it before as it featured some great actors like Eastwood, Bridges, George Kennedy, Gary Busey, and Catherine Back (Daisy from Dukes of Hazzard).

It's on Netflix and filmed mostly in Montana.

7G8kx5RlbpHAcb9gSNRSXGOgrGb.jpg

bach-bridges.jpg

23.jpg

Was watching it when I spied the name of the boat and where it was out of...

The Idaho Dream out of Lewiston, Idaho, which is where I shoot my GSSF matches every month...

T&LIdahodream.JPG

The most local movie when I was a teen was Vision Quest, filmed in Spokane, WA.

Featured Matt Modine and the hottest girl I had seen up to that point in my young life, Linda Fiorentino. Also was Madonna's first appearance on the big screen, IIRC.

1312432709-211visionquest_hires.jpg

Assassins with Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas. I worked on the remodel of the hotel they used. Funny to watch it and see work that I did in the background. :)

About any movie with trees, I bet

I was watching the awesome series "Justified" that is supposedly based in Kentucky and there was an outdoors scene featuring an abundance of Douglas Fir and some sagebrush. I laughed and thought how mad Kentuckians must be to have their woods portrayed so innacurately. Most of the outdoors scenes were shot in California.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top